Best spvp experiences ---> Unranked!

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Greetings all.

I am a long time spvper. I like to have fun into this game mode.

Since Anet introduce the grinding season in 2015, many competitive players without a real skill based leaderboard have left the game.

I understand that people want to get some rating out of pvp play.

But for myself, Unranked is the ultimate experiences since 2 years.

The match-making is constant, it bring a lot of even matches, people are chilling and most of them having fun.

So, for all those who complains about:

1- Bad matchmaking.
2- Toxic communities.
3- MMR hell.
4- PIPS.

Just put those bad thing aside and come join US into Unranked.

The best competitive players of sPvP are actually more playing that game mode.

Rank queue is invade by pver who don’t get clues to grind wings in first or second season, meaning we have the worse gamers into our game mode right now.

It’s not even funny, how people with 40% win rate still grind that queue to get some PVE stuff.

I miss the old days of 2013-2014 where our leaderboard would reward us to be RANK into the best 100, best 200, best 300… even if we did lower some ranks… it was great to feel and say I am in the best 200.

But now… not so much. PIPS count don’t mean you win on the best, but means you did win a PIP. Season 3 MM is perhaps better than Season 2…

I am just doing a Rallying Call here, for all those who got fed up by RANKED PVeR queue, to come and enjoy playing unranked with the best of the game.

We are better than PIPS grinding game, come and show it over with your Unranked MMR!

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I already do it with my warrior alt :-)

in PvP

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

Nah….i will just quit it and be done with it

I can find better pvp in a single player game compared to this.

in PvP

Posted by: tico.9814

tico.9814

I will give it a try, ranked right now is like a wheel of fortune you get either people who know how to play or really bad players.

in PvP

Posted by: kin korn karn.9023

kin korn karn.9023

Yeah, leagues are a mess. As soon as I get my wings, I’m done with ranked, and I’ll just play for fun again. Wish I hadn’t skipped season 1 cos I’d already have the kitten things.

in PvP

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

Condition Meta

this is the biggest toxicity
the fact players are forced to play condi just to be able to even as little as play the game

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Unranked:
- same crappy 50/50 algo if you solo
- skyhammer/spiritwatch
- people afk every second match

Yeah, no ty.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

agreed! its so much better now that Skyhammer has had everything removed that made it skyhammer, i no longer cringe when it gets picked 1 v 9 XD

unranked FTW now

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

5/10 today in unrank i had to afk.

The quality of team and enemies was also non existent.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: infinitenoah.8296

infinitenoah.8296

Unranked is way too easy.

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

It used to be really good, but with people flooding it that you’d normally see in ranked it isn’t so much anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Because in unranked you are playing for fun and care less about winning or losing. In ranked you play to win and when you lose it will upset you.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Last three unranked games I had, people left on both sides and the matches were very uncompetitive in general. But I suppose if people need a breather, it’ll do. :p

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

You are all right! You know why?

Because unranked got MMR. Once you work it enough, you will get rid of all the people who don’t really know how to play.

With Rank Q, since all players are divided by divisions and pips, it’s way harder to get a soloq team at your level.

But with unranked, when you have YOUR proper MMR rank. The games are way way more better than RANK.

It’s not perfect, I am sure Anet should rework it so on a 10 to 1 scale, you get 10 and 9 together versus 10 an 9.

It’s not fun to be 8 with people who are below 6. There should never have been more than 2 category in it.

BUT… I played with you Sayan. We did win the match… we were 4v4 at the end of the game.

For the comment about, it’s way too “easy”. Well, keep it going, when you will get your proper MMR, facing top players is harder.

:)

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

Because in unranked you are playing for fun and care less about winning or losing. In ranked you play to win and when you lose it will upset you.

I always play to win. And I play unranked.

Yes I am upset if I find people that simply throw the game fighting off points… but usually, I don’t meet those kinds often.

Thank you, MMR.

in PvP

Posted by: Drussthelegend.2630

Drussthelegend.2630

Unranked is trash but I agree if you want to just play whatever you want and not care about the basics of the game by all means please stay there.

in PvP

Jourdelune.7456

Unranked is trash but I agree if you want to just play whatever you want and not care about the basics of the game by all means please stay there.

I got deleted post for less than that.

But you know… you did the right thing, since I don’t wanna play with Toxic Wanna be try hard that make you lost when they think they are so good, they can kitten and trash talk all night long.

Thank you for agreeing with the FACTS.