Big Nerf to make you Buy the next expac

in PvP

Posted by: Torbjorn Swiftmarch.6401

Torbjorn Swiftmarch.6401

They want you to feel bad so you Buy the next expac and feel the endorphins rush with the new Elite specs.
You’ve been manipulated friends . How does it feel ?
Shareholders and dollars will always have priority over customers.
Don’t worry, the next powercreep will wash your tears away . Just remember to expect a nerf prior to expac 3 to boost sales.

in PvP

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

They want you to feel bad so you Buy the next expac and feel the endorphins rush with the new Elite specs.
You’ve been manipulated friends . How does it feel ?
Shareholders and dollars will always have priority over customers.
Don’t worry, the next powercreep will wash your tears away . Just remember to expect a nerf prior to expac 3 to boost sales.

k

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Does it count as manipulated if we already knew it? (btw i don’t feel bad)

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Robert Williams.4872

Robert Williams.4872

A patch a season keeps the game interesting. Warriors were nerfed hard, but Thieves (provided they have friends) now have one of the highest single-target damage with some of the simplest rotations. There were Nerfs and Buffs in this update, It feels great to be able to use new things.

So, not feeling bad atm.

Considering that we’re yet to have episode 6, we’re more than likely to go through at least one more balance patch. Honestly, this post should’ve been made THAT DAY, If there are full-house nerfs.

Then again, this post is mostly getting people riled off, based solely on opinion & guesstimates.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I’ll be waiting to buy until I see the first couple of waves of nerfs. Then, I can decide.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: duster.7013

duster.7013

I dont understand nerf fetishists. Stuff like physical skills on war and rifle engi have been garbage for years. Idk why the flame tree on ele is even in pvp because its a waste of anets bandwidth. If anything id like to see some buffs handed out.

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

It’s not nerf fetish. There’s a long history of things being made good, then nerfed into the ground. Some classes have been trash tier, literally, for years after some strong combination was broken.

So no, it’s not fetish, it’s worry. Given the time between patches, any serious nerf can put a class out of the game for months.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

If that means that I’ll actually be able to play pvp again until the xpac (which is at least until the end of the year) then I won’t say no

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

If PvP is fun (heck, i’m still playing) then i’d likely buy it.

If there’s improved build diversity, i’ll buy it. (Karl thx for Guard bae, but this patch however, removed burn dh)

If Guard actually gets a really cool ethereal looking blue Axe thingy, i’ll buy it.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: JTGuevara.9018

JTGuevara.9018

I’m not as cynical as others here, but I can definitely see ANet doing this. Still, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt…as least for now. This patch is ok.