Bleed baseline for every class

in PvP

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

I had this crazy idea that bleed should be baseline for every class and burning should be removed. The same way it works with the sigil. 66% chance on crit..

So what do you think?

in PvP

Posted by: The Wizland.8435

The Wizland.8435

It’s a neat idea but it’d be harder and longer to do than just balancing properly. Plus the theming and such work better with burning. There’s not much reason to change it

Jesusmancer

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

I can agree that after changes to condi stacking, either bleeding or burn should be removed. Or restore old duration stacking.

Torment and confusion in the current state seem to be redundant aswell.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Bleed don’t fit the theme of almost 3 classes of 8 and if you cancel burn you have still to totally rework more or less all the classes and a insane amount of weapons, skills and mobs.
Firehearth Rise will become Bleedhearth Rise?

It’s a really bad idea. Really bad.

Actually burn deal high damage but is easy to conter in a well balanced team or with a build that can use 1-2 cleaning skills/traits.

Anet can reduce the burn damage by 15% and reduce the amount of burn that the elementalist can stack and all will be good.

No need to cancel from the game a condition if you can simply fix it

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I think a better solution is to make condi cleanse focus on more damaging conditions like burn rather than how things work currently. Nothing worse than being on fire and you remove the 1 stack of vulnerability. It would be a fair trade off, burn hurts but is easier to remove.

You can’t remove Burn when you have entire specs focused around it. Can’t remove bleed either, the entire Arms line on War is based on it practically. Other classes as well.

I’d also like to see more targeted removal like Warriors Sprint or Overcharged Shot.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)