Blind Wars 2 - once again

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

Overall combat in pvp is pretty neat if we won’t touch the subject of certain specializations that we all know to be rather too strong.

The most annoying thing is how many blinds there are, that can be laid upon us in a very short time.
I guess nobody will ask to reduce that ammount I agree but I guess we would find it convenient if AoE attacks were immune to blind.

I would touch the aspect of realism but hey, it’s a game so meh, there is no point.
But don’t you find it a little weird that certain abilities that are blast AoEs are still countered with blind ?
It’s … I dunno… normal ? That when we get blinded and we can’t focus on precise strikes, we go bat crap crazy and try to hit everything at once with anything that could deal damage in 360 degrees so despite of being blinded, we should still be able to hit something withing range of our attacks.
Yeh, yeh I should probably get along with this and just dodge it like everyone else does

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

in PvP

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

I have no problem with the amount of blind…its also the easiest condition to remove.

there is too much aoe spam already so doing something that would hurt melee is a bad idea.

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

in PvP

Posted by: Rodzynald.5897

Rodzynald.5897

Blind is easy to remove yes, but then when being blind spammed, you are forced to use AA if you wish to remove it without condi cleanses (or if those are on CD). Is it efficient to fight someone with just AA ?
If you are face tanking or play cele druid/tempest then of course, it’s not a problem ^^

Its getting tiresome after breaking a few blinds with AA and condis, trying to use some direct AoE (like mighty blow for example) just to find yourself blinded again.

Guardian is meant for jolly crusading.

(edited by Rodzynald.5897)

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

I feel the daze spam is worse than blind.

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Blinds should never be longer than 2 seconds per application and shouldn’t stack more than 2 times (like immobilize), so you aren’t forced to use AA or condi cleanse to get rid of them. Waiting them out should be a viable option – by the common sense of gameplay balance. Currently, good luck waiting out 5-10 second blind, especially on a melee zerker build.

With this change, and overall reduction of free blinds across the board, they should persist after attacking till running out of duration or being cleansed.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

CC Wars 2 sounds better

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!