Blowout Games

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

Two ranked games in a row so far. Total blowouts. The other team was obviously vastly superior in coordination and composition.

What’s going on, did they turn off MMR or something? (If there was one to begin with)….

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

If there are not enough similar ranked teams available the system will eventually search for other ranked teams. This can sometimes mean being faced against a vastly superior or inferior team.

If it is an inferior team, enjoy the easy win and seek comfort in the knowledge that the opposing team will hopefully have learned from you.

If it is a superior team, take the opportunity to learn from them. Having to compete against tough competition is often the best way to improve your own skill, as an individual and as a team.

It can be frustration at times, but try to make the best of it and use it to your advantage and you will start to enjoy the mismatched games more.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

MMR is a lie

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Had more blowouts last few days and a lot of 4 v 5 games. sad face…

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Had more blowouts last few days and a lot of 4 v 5 games. sad face…

Same.

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: Thoth Divine.8642

Thoth Divine.8642

Likewise.

/15charrs

Blessed Curse – Symbolic DH
Thoth Divine – Power Necro
I Hope You Die – Burst Berserker

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

If there are not enough similar ranked teams available the system will eventually search for other ranked teams. This can sometimes mean being faced against a vastly superior or inferior team.

If it is an inferior team, enjoy the easy win and seek comfort in the knowledge that the opposing team will hopefully have learned from you.

If it is a superior team, take the opportunity to learn from them. Having to compete against tough competition is often the best way to improve your own skill, as an individual and as a team.

It can be frustration at times, but try to make the best of it and use it to your advantage and you will start to enjoy the mismatched games more.

Well said. As it can be frustrating, but this is how you improve. You don’t improve by playing lesser teams… You got out rotated, you got out fought. Look at what and when they did it and start playing to counter that or do it yourself. One of the greatest learning experiences.

If you don’t ever want to improve, then I guess it will just make you angry. Happened a lot back in the day. We would get slaughtered and next match have them again. We would either come close to winning or win. Take it as a learning experience and grow.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

Blowout Games

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Well said. As it can be frustrating, but this is how you improve. You don’t improve by playing lesser teams… You got out rotated, you got out fought. Look at what and when they did it and start playing to counter that or do it yourself. One of the greatest learning experiences.

If you don’t ever want to improve, then I guess it will just make you angry. Happened a lot back in the day. We would get slaughtered and next match have them again. We would either come close to winning or win. Take it as a learning experience and grow.

No no no no no I pay for game I play how I want play I play I want win I no want lose so I want win so I should win because I pay Game.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA