in PvP

Posted by: Mortifera.6138

Mortifera.6138

Make GW2 great again.

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

You have any suggestions on how to make ANet move on this? Because most of the competitive PvP community already gave up after about a year of trying. With no success at all.

But hey you have a game full of quality mindless PvE content. And a decent story. If only I was more into the lore instead of fighting other players. Oh well my loss I guess.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Emmrahil.1934

Emmrahil.1934

As a start i would like see tournaments back …. and if community can support them decent i am sure esporting will be an option again

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: vier.1327

vier.1327

Nope nope nope nope noooopee

Mejor músico de Bahia de Baruch.

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

no esports have drained all the soul out of pvp

action combat made mmos better lol

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: BikeIsGone.8675

BikeIsGone.8675

Please explain. I hear this argument so often, yet nobody ever feels the need to elaborate on it.

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

Please explain. I hear this argument so often, yet nobody ever feels the need to elaborate on it.

Its simple the game plays like a moba rather than an mmo,
i have never played any other mmo with so much burst an so little counter play,
it took the esport path.

an mmo is usually more chaotic with more counter classes , in gw2 almost everyone does the same thing.

action combat made mmos better lol

(edited by jihm.2315)

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

meh i hope not a lot of those guys specially in NA don’t deserve to get paid for playing this. the salt they say to other Ingame from this ESL players when they having a bad game. is not the PR ANET wants to spend money on.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Akame.1073

Akame.1073

nope & nope , it seems that you like the devs dont understand 1 basic thing…… there wasnt a single game created for e-sport, all of them were mods created by the players & they took off. i have addressed this at the start of vanila (solution & everithing) but they were arrogant & thought they knew better … this is the result (this comes with experience since i was a gamer & played with coding since spectrum & im really frustrated when i see this over & over again , always the same mistake )

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

You have any suggestions on how to make ANet move on this? Because most of the competitive PvP community already gave up after about a year of trying. With no success at all.

But hey you have a game full of quality mindless PvE content. And a decent story. If only I was more into the lore instead of fighting other players. Oh well my loss I guess.

well all the people who have been so negative the past two years certainly did not help.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Tyrion.9015

Tyrion.9015

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Martym.6971

Martym.6971

I’d love to see esport implemented here. But with the way the game is designed, there would obviously be an imbalanced meta. But that could work for the games overall balance, and actually show the glaring issues, making them more obvious to the devs, which would in turn make class balance a more easily seen and fixed problem…hopefully.

Bring Back Esports

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

e-sports must evolve. It comes if the game is fun. This is acieved with a combination of balance + diversity. Diversity also in secenarios so maps. This means diffrent builds, they can (should) have kind of a rock/paper/scissors. Diffrents tactics/strategies dependent on builds and so on … This is hard work for the class and balance developers and PvE focus makes it even harder but it is possible if there is a will to invest the resources.