Bring back the rock paper scissors meta pls

in PvP

Posted by: Forestgreen.7981

Forestgreen.7981

This bunker meta is so boring. Please bring some counter to passive boon spam meta, since thieves and warriors are a joke to play give them the option to completely dominate boon spamming exclusive builds.

Just as how bruiser builds tend to kill zerker builds and how sustain builds tend to kill bruiser builds.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

This bunker meta is so boring. Please bring some counter to passive boon spam meta, since thieves and warriors are a joke to play give them the option to completely dominate boon spamming exclusive builds.

Just as how bruiser builds tend to kill zerker builds and how sustain builds tend to kill bruiser builds.

All I run is counter meta builds, using thief and war XD.

Ez pz kills.

Being a Mes main I still do a little bit of chrono too.

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

Ez pz kills.

I hope you’re not trying to argue that the game is currently in a great state.

The post-basic specializations patch in June was way more fun for everyone involved; the players and the spectators.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Ez pz kills.

I hope you’re not trying to argue that the game is currently in a great state.

The post-basic specializations patch in June was way more fun for everyone involved; the players and the spectators.

I’ll allow more counter to boon spam. I’ll push this one through to the devs today. Should see a change around this time next tuesday.

~Stripped boons cannot be reapplied for 5 seconds.