Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: duster.7013

duster.7013

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

trees???? Either way buffing core specs will i most cases result in buffing elite specs, so it won’t help much.

EverythingOP

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

Just buy the game

i wasnt free in the beginning

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

duster.7013

Well I did yeah. Still goes to show how important a single element of the game is.

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

That’s not a F2P game, that’s a P2P game.
Someone translate that into P2W but it’s not true.
Simply, if you want to really play that game just buy it and be happy with the full game experience of GW2.

Increasing the strenght of some core traitlines will be good to increase the build diversity but will also grant some troubles to core builds why the elite will always be better than the core, expecially with new traitlines to use.

Anyway I’m using a personal core build for my necro, the same I used after the big traitline and condi rework but before HoT, and I’m having a lot of fun. It can be not the best build ever, but it’s really funny and still work against a large amount of classes and builds.

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

duster.7013

Idc about pay 2 win. My problem is choosing two trait trees instead of 3

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: LunarNacht.8913

LunarNacht.8913

Balance this game…. remove the HoT powercreep and put in thought why some skills had longer cd, activation time, limited effects…

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

duster.7013

Balance this game…. remove the HoT powercreep and put in thought why some skills had longer cd, activation time, limited effects…

I honestly like powercreep. It’s an explosion of overly complex elements. As long as everything is equally broken, it’s the best type of balance you can do.

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

You’ll never be able to remove HoT power creep completely without ruining elite specs so that’s a thing. Also a lot of core skills are still invaluable for professions.

EverythingOP

Buff f2p trees

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I honestly like powercreep. It’s an explosion of overly complex elements. As long as everything is equally broken, it’s the best type of balance you can do.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA COMPLEX… ahahahahahahaa what part of HoT specs is COMPLEX!!??? Half of it is passives on passives riding passives with AOE sprinkles on low CD and pets finishing rest of the job.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>