Buff moa form

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

To put moa form in line with all the powercreep, make moa skill 2+3 evade frames.

kthxbye

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

Honestly, moa is fine as is. When I’m reaper I actually get pretty happy when I’m moa-ed since I can just zoom zoom away with 5 and dash dash away with 2 :p

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Honestly, moa is fine as is. When I’m reaper I actually get pretty happy when I’m moa-ed since I can just zoom zoom away with 5 and dash dash away with 2 :p

Not if they are about to cap the point. I rather die on point then give them a free cap.

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

Yush, buff moa, make it so it’s permanent.

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

please make it when u get moa u stay moa the whole game pls anet! i mean moving while moa kills u because of the torment attach to you by the condi mesmer.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Funny because when i press 5 I most of the time do not get far before going down. Freezing an all that…

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

Only thing I would kind of like to see with moa is let me jump in it. It is annoying getting stuck in a tiny little area that you can’t get out of because of tiny little ridges that you would normally not pay attention to as you jump over them. That is basically a guaranteed death sentence and I highly doubt mesmers ever plan it out, they just get lucky.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Only thing I would kind of like to see with moa is let me jump in it. It is annoying getting stuck in a tiny little area that you can’t get out of because of tiny little ridges that you would normally not pay attention to as you jump over them. That is basically a guaranteed death sentence and I highly doubt mesmers ever plan it out, they just get lucky.

I also noticed the jump problem… I once tried to kill someone low in clocktower as a moa but they jumped up the window and I couldn’t follow…

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

You’re right, let’s buff Moa. Let’s make Moa as good as scrapper hammer, with evades, blocks, multiple leap finishers, CC, boons and high damage. And then change Moa to target allies because everybody will want to be a Moa!

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

You’re right, let’s buff Moa. Let’s make Moa as good as scrapper hammer, with evades, blocks, multiple leap finishers, CC, boons and high damage. And then change Moa to target allies because everybody will want to be a Moa!

Actually make moa target both allies and enemies, including yourself if you’re in range of an AoE moa. Then extend duration of AoE moa to 10s.
New moa meta inc.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

Let’s make moa turn everyone in game into moa! Infinite range! Moa for all!

(that’d actually be halriously trolly)

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

How about a new PvP game-mode where everyone is a moa? That would be a 100% balanced game-mode.

On a serious note though, I always thought moa skill #4 was a bit rubbish – it requires you to stand still for over a second just to get a 3s aoe weakness. This needs to either allow movement or do something better (like a 1s aoe daze).

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Replace moa with the Rampage skillset, and same hp buff. But you still look like a giant red moa. Then it would be a big risk to cast moa. (Casts moa → player proceeds to down whole enemy team, in style…)

But seriously, I wouldn’t be against giving moa more damage. I have killed a few players as a moa, but it is so rare for it to be the right thing to do. Giving some more offense, and maybe dropping the cooldown of the 5 skill by 1-2 seconds.

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

People laughing, I don’t get you. We have this OP proposing an alternative way to nerf moa instead of directly nerfing. What’s up with you, people?

Certain cooldowns on the Moa form are too long. Those were never intended for double moa mechanics.

Alerie Despins

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

I always thought it’d be neat to give moa form some of the skills from the ranger’s pet moa. Then you could have skills like Harmonic Cry and be able to heal yourself and your allies.

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Coronit.9432

Coronit.9432

Not if they are about to cap the point. I rather die on point then give them a free cap.

Not sure if serious…

Thief for Live – Noc
Pls more Noc-Noc-Jokes…
How to counter Unrelenting Assault… Not anymore :<

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

How about a skill that pluck the moa’s head into the sand giving it invulnerability to all it can’t see for 3 sec, the time for the enemy to dig it out and make it face reality?

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

People laughing, I don’t get you. We have this OP proposing an alternative way to nerf moa instead of directly nerfing. What’s up with you, people?

Certain cooldowns on the Moa form are too long. Those were never intended for double moa mechanics.

To be fair, the problem here is the DOUBLE moa. Moa is balanced for its cooldown. If well coordinated, it can change the dynamic of a fight, but it is on a long CD. With F5, and “Illusion” traited, you get it for less than half the CD, you can’t expect that to be balanced.

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Why? The skill already gives you a new set of skills with low cooldowns and decent coefficients, along with a gtfo button.

1v1

If cast early and you fail to avoid it outside of being easy to get away with 5, you can pressure the mesmer and have a full range of cooldowns following the duration of the morph.

If cast mid fight it’s not to difficult to turn the fight around if you use your doges properly.

If cast late to shut you down odds are the mes already is lacking in cooldowns to follow up, and you can just get away.

I think people get way to carried by their over abundance of sustain heals, or doges/blocks/invulns/stealth that they don’t realize two doges are enough to avoid mesmer burst. Which is funny because mesmer doesn’t get an over abundance of any of these without giving up the ability to pressure.

Team fights on the other hand might be a bit more detrimental, but it’s 10 seconds and your team should be able to peel. If double moa is the issue and they NEEDED it to win, that means for the next 3 min they will be losing ever other team fight.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

(edited by Daishi.6027)

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Id like to share my story from yesterday

So im solo queing at im facing a team with 2 mesmers, 2 necros and 1 rev. I go to cap home and there is 2. A necro and a mesmer, i get moa and i die almost immediately. On respawn i go to mid and i get moa again. I die in mid fight and we are triple capped.

I was moa 5 times this game, we made a small comeback to only lose 500-200 and i waited for the end to see the match ups. They were a 3-2 and we were 1-1-1-1-1. Both mesmers ran portal and moa.

I say we buff both, give portal 100,000 range and also when casting moa mesmers are granted invisibility and resistance.

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

And deny your team a +1 on the point for 10 seconds + the time it takes you running back after “Zoom Zomming”

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Moa Form dont need any buffs.

It is such a powerfull form that all mesmers think that when they Moa someone they are buffing that person.
I belive (just a teory) that mesmers Moa someone so other people can fight back, otherwise its too easy for mesmers to kill the other player. They need the chalange of the Moa Form in order to have a good fight.

Some time ago i sugested that Moa could be reflected to the mesmer but the mesmer comunity thought that it was a huge buff to mesmer class and discarded it….

Moa dont need any buffs

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

Lmfao. OP never suggested buffing MOA. He suggested buffing Moa FORM. Meaning? Buff what you, as a player, can do WHILE in moa form. In other words it would make it easier for you to survive when you are being moad because, for example, skill #2 could be an evade, or skill #5 could have increased range so you dash farther. Basically it would be nerf to moa. I really don’t get why people are misunderstanding so much.

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

Give the Moa the ability to jump. You cant jump as a moa. Boxes are a Moas mortal enemy.

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

Buff moa form

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Let’s make moa turn everyone in game into moa! Infinite range! Moa for all!

(that’d actually be halriously trolly)

April 1st is only in two weeks. Might be a fun idea

edit: Also, your name makes your comment hilarious