[Bug]-Daze cancels stone

[Bug]-Daze cancels stone

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

Hi devs,

After some testing I have discovered (I believe this is a bug…if it isn’t then my apologies) that hitting a target with basilisk venom and then a steal (traited with sleight of hand) causes the stone to disappear prematurely. This allows a target to easily escape a burst without stunbreakers. I know this might not be the most pressing issue, but it certainly shafts many builds that use basilisk venom and sleight of hand.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe

[Bug]-Daze cancels stone

in PvP

Posted by: Phantaram.1265

Phantaram.1265

Probably not a bug because all dazes break your own stuns. Does this with warrior mace if you are not careful. Unfortunate that steal breaks basilisk. Perhaps they could fix with with basilisk specifically because basilisk seems to be unique.

[Bug]-Daze cancels stone

in PvP

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

I just use basi/steal after each other. So like, first burst I use basi without steal, next burst I use steal.

You can burst way more often with the 10/30/0/0/30 build and the burst lands way more often because you generally have some form of CC and boon rip on your target.

Nothing like gibbing someone with stability trying to stomp a teammate :p

Just another noob thief…

[Bug]-Daze cancels stone

in PvP

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

I actually haven’t noticed this, yet. Just recently started playing the 10/30/0/0/30 d/p, and I was dueling, a teammate, and he seemed to either just stun break, or still be in basilisk.

More play testing with it from me is definitely required, and I might notice this. I always thought, since the tooltip said its “stone”, and not “stun” that the daze should not break it.

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

[Bug]-Daze cancels stone

in PvP

Posted by: Aeroxe.8140

Aeroxe.8140

Yeah I know that daze breaks stun, but I had always thought that basilisk was special because it was a “stone” instead of a “stun”. I guess it sort of just sucks….but if this was unintentional then maybe devs should look at it.

Thief (main), ele, guard
Past member of most teams NA. Retired proleague season 1+2.
http://www.twitch.tv/aeroxe