[Bug] Double Queuing

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Dondagora.9645

Dondagora.9645

There was one instance when I, while in an arena match, got a pop up for a second que. This forced me out of the current match. Unsure if this is common[happened only once for me], but just wanted it to be known.

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: kamikaze kane.1063

kamikaze kane.1063

happened to me too. tried to take screen shot before i was sent, but was too late.

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

This should be fixed, but there may be a few more people affected until the data is cleared.

Please let me know if you are still receiving the problem over the weekend.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

(edited by Justin ODell.9517)

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

I got this message, too. Clicked no because I was already in a match, though.

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I got this message, too. Clicked no because I was already in a match, though.

Smart person. Why on earth would you click yes and leave/ fail/ collect dishonor from your current match for another match.

I had 4 idiots on my team who fell for it, which left me in a 1v5 situation. This happened YESTERDAY, and guess what, its still ongoing. It shows you how calm they are to issues like this.

They let issues like this go unresolved, and they don’t warn people about this issue by having a sticky or mailing something to people and letting them KNOW not to accept it, because theres a lot of idiots who do accept it.

Attachments:

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Lexiceta.4156

Lexiceta.4156

Because not accepting is also dishonor it is a catch 22, either way you lose.

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Because not accepting is also dishonor it is a catch 22, either way you lose.

Dishonor is disabled right now. Also, the dishonor for not accepting is much lower than the dishonor for leaving a match.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: JerryMain.4371

JerryMain.4371

I just got it again, so it’s not fixed yet..
This is how the match ended, it could be the result of the double que:

Attachments:

The Only One [One] – Piken Square

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Ricther.9083

Ricther.9083

This just happend for me too.

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Nouvel.2375

Nouvel.2375

Same to me as well

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Cathy.4672

Cathy.4672

same to me …………..

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: levionan.8506

levionan.8506

happened to me too… this is stupid…

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Xiadais.2739

Xiadais.2739

I had a queue pop in-match for me three times in a row yesterday.

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: KingMango.9785

KingMango.9785

Had 3 players on my side clicking yes… (Yesterday)
Btw. The game was already a sure loss. Do you get a new game if you click yes?

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

Had 3 players on my side clicking yes… (Yesterday)
Btw. The game was already a sure loss. Do you get a new game if you click yes?

Don’t worry, they don’t work for the military, even though its DAY 4 of there system being broke, they don’t work weekends so don’t expect anything.

Those who work in the military, even on there off days, if something major breaks, they get called back in. Get paid like a ten cents an hour because they are owned by the government 24/7, they get criticized and bossed around all day too (you call that clean? go clean again for 2 hours, swab that floor AGAIN). They don’t live luxuriously like these developers do.

I’d consider this issue somewhere between minor and major issue. The thing is you will get unhappy consumers, and after repeat crying wolf about the matchmaking being so awesome, those unhappy consumers don’t bother coming back.

You may not see a major drop, but as everyone says, its the small things that count. If your population is on a small decrease your not in a good position now are you?

Don’t worry though, they all still coming back from China… They couldn’t resolve the ddos attacks at that MAJOR event, if you think they let a MAJOR event get disrupted than just think about how an issue like this would be handled by them.

Also, this is pretty much a monopoly, theres no other game like this around, theres no rush to fix your issues, you aint going nowhere. Aint like this is CoD and you don’t want to lose people due to bad games and have those people go play BF instead.

IF GW2 was to have ANY competition, it would be Diablo 3, if they decided they want a piece of the #esports market. I could see Diablo 3 easily being turned into a game like GW2.

edit, funny that game is F2P too, but when I played it that game sucked, was way too easy due to tp, but thinking about GW2, this game is pretty easy too, get best items through tp. I’m soo used to traditional MMO where you gotta evolve and go through long kitten progressions and what not to get best gear and camp named’s spawn locations to acquire those gear and RNG on named spawn, and RNG on them dropping your kitten = long kitten hours/days, but in GW2 and Diablo3, just goto TP and you win.

(edited by uberkingkong.8041)

[Bug] Double Queuing

in PvP

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

It’s happening to me now..

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread