(Bug) sigil of doom

(Bug) sigil of doom

in PvP

Posted by: Maxodon.5243

Maxodon.5243

I don’t know whether this is a known bug or not, but it also affects spvp so I thought I would post it here aswell.
While I was watching a d/d ele on a dueling server I wondered how he could maintain mutiple stacks of poison on his enemy and after some testing I came to the result that sigil of doom is currently bugged in pvp and causes around 15-17 seconds of poison instead of the 6s the tooltips says it should cause. While testing this I made sure I had no other source of poison.
As for balance having up to perma 33percent healing reduktion on your enemy from 1 sigil seems way too strong.
I am sorry if this was already posted and I hope this is a bug and no feature that wasn’t mentioned or that I overread, so please fix it anet I already posted this in the bug subforum.

(Bug) sigil of doom

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

If I’m not mistaken, swapping atunements is the same as your regular weapon swapping. They have four attunements. Assuming no fresh air and the Ele is rotating at a decent pace, it isn’t hard to understand how he’d maintain so many stacks of poison.

(Bug) sigil of doom

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Maybe they wanted to buff the sigil so it’s about the same damage as before patch? However, I do agree that having perma poision just from one sigil is way too strong. Think it should be 2 stacks for a shorter duration and it would be fine.

(Bug) sigil of doom

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

If I’m not mistaken, swapping atunements is the same as your regular weapon swapping. They have four attunements. Assuming no fresh air and the Ele is rotating at a decent pace, it isn’t hard to understand how he’d maintain so many stacks of poison.

It has a 9second cooldown so that shouldn’t matter.

The most a single sigil of doom should provide is 6 seconds of poison. 6 seconds of poison every 9 seconds…Assuming you proc it on a target every time.

(Bug) sigil of doom

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

It is funny, this has been bugged since patch and I believe it has only been brought up once or twice. No one really cares though since everything else going on is so crazy that what would have been insanely op in the old meta is somewhat negligible now.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

(Bug) sigil of doom

in PvP

Posted by: Eviscera.9703

Eviscera.9703

Pretty OP bug…. perma poison with 1 sigil is crazy.