Build Templates - Please?

in PvP

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

I think it’s time anet put these in the game. It’s so annoying having to rebuild and redo all sigils/runes, leaving your match to do so.

You should be able to choose the template you want before the match starts or even after a death (hot joins only on death).

With the addition to sky hammer which requires a completely different build than other maps I find it very annoying this isn’t in the game yet.

Can you please push your devs a little harder this month and put this task at the top of the priority list ? It would be a huge boon to everyone who plays spvp.

Just another noob thief…

in PvP

Posted by: Xscyt.5463

Xscyt.5463

Templates > Characters I have to creat to have two different builds for a class…
I’m definitely for this

Xscyt | Thief | Desolation [EU]

in PvP

Posted by: Viprek.6730

Viprek.6730

Extremely depressing to not see this mentioned in “The Future of Guild Wars 2 in 2013” blog post.

Are they working on this AT ALL? I hope they just forgot to mention it.

-Seikir

in PvP

Posted by: DarthDragonVanquisher.6912

DarthDragonVanquisher.6912

I think it’s time anet put these in the game. It’s so annoying having to rebuild and redo all sigils/runes, leaving your match to do so.

You should be able to choose the template you want before the match starts or even after a death (hot joins only on death).

With the addition to sky hammer which requires a completely different build than other maps I find it very annoying this isn’t in the game yet.

Can you please push your devs a little harder this month and put this task at the top of the priority list ? It would be a huge boon to everyone who plays spvp.

This would be an amazing idea!

The Official GW2 Esports Drama Reporter

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Months ago they told us in a SotG that templates are coming. But today at Colin’s post, he said nothing about it.

Maybe in an upcoming PvP blogpost?

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in PvP

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Yes please. This has been high on the wish list for many of us for a long time. Would love to see it implemented in all game modes if possible.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in PvP

Posted by: Ultima.8673

Ultima.8673

would be awesome for my ele

wooop from offensive to bunkerele and vice versa

in PvP

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

Every time sky hammer comes up in a hot join I go nuts because I can’t swap to my trap/troll build. I love trapping and pulling people into those disappearing plates.

I’d donate 20 bucks if you told me you would get it done this month.

Just another noob thief…

in PvP

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

I support this, should have this implemented throughout the game (sPvp / WvW / PvE) I had so many builds in gw and it allowed me to experiment between builds so much more

in PvP

Posted by: JoopFOX.9510

JoopFOX.9510

This would be one of the more important “quality of life” improvements for this game. It would be reassuring to get some dev comment on this.

Professor James – Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Chidori.9483

Chidori.9483

I would like to see build templates as well, it really makes me reluctant to try new builds because I can’t just swap back to the old one quickly if it doesn’t work well.

LOYALTY | HONOR | DEDICATION | RESPECT | FAMILY | LIQUOR
_____________________ VANQUISH _____________________

in PvP

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

We’ll get them soon…. In a year or so probably.