Build codes

Build codes

in PvP

Posted by: L U X A.9452

L U X A.9452

I would like to ask developers to add pvp build codes in Guild Wars 2 like it was in Guild Wars 1.

I think it was really great and useful feature in GW1 and think it will be even more useful in Guild Wars 2 where team composition is even more important.

(edited by L U X A.9452)

Build codes

in PvP

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Has been asked for since beta (especially in wvw, where there are many more build choices).

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

Build codes

in PvP

Posted by: someone.7485

someone.7485

We are supposed to get this eventually. I am hoping it will be part of HoT or sooner.

Build codes

in PvP

L U X A.9452

I am not sure it would work in wvw/pve because you need to buy weapons, armor, runes, sigils and even traits now but in pvp would be possible since you already have everything unlocked…

Adjusting your build according to your and enemies team in unranked and ranked match woukd be much easier and actually possible…

Build codes

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

I am not sure it would work in wvw/pve because you need to buy weapons, armor, runes, sigils and even traits now but in pvp would be possible since you already have everything unlocked…

Adjusting your build according to your and enemies team in unranked and ranked match woukd be much easier and actually possible…

You are not on the design team, it might be a good idea to keep your opinions on whether it will work or not. In any case, they won’t bring it unless it works in all 3 modes.

Other than that everything you are saying isn’t new, we already know that.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Build codes

in PvP

L U X A.9452

Well, it was similar in GW1…
It “worked” for all parts of game but in pve would only load trait so it didnt have full impact…

It would be the same in GW2, if you load build it would only change your traits, it would buy, gear and equip armor and weapons for you…
You would have to do it manualy because it could only use items in your inventory…