Bunker Mesmer

Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Q:

So I am tired of seeing this spec carry every game and have finally given in and want to roll one to make my life easier.

Question is how do you play the build and where should I be on the map? Tips, suggestions, whateverz to help me learn how to use the build would be welcome since I’m not the best mesmer out there.

Thanks!

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Oslaf Beinir.5842)

Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I don’t know if this is a troll… but well

Hurry, the build may very well be dead at the end of the month.

I main mesmer and play bunker chrono since the first beta week-ends. The class is not as braindead as many make it seem, especially since precog nerf.

For positioning, generally aim to be in the big fights. The idea is to try to survive without using too much cooldowns (except the well of recall which you can use on cooldown and eternity which you can use even if your life is high since it also helps allies). If you have gravity well, use it (with F5) to set up a team burst. Try to proc chaos armor as often as possible, you have plenty of fields and 2 leap finishers (be careful to not go out of point with phase retreat if you are the only person defending). Try to not waste your shatter too much since they give stability and quickness for rez. When not focused, I try to always keep at least 2 shatters available. Oh and be careful with F4, it can save your life, but can make you (and all your team) loose the cap (since distorsion is shared with your allies).