Bunkers After Dec. 10th

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: SimpleKingly.5021

SimpleKingly.5021

Currently I roll an Engi Bunker in Competitive PvP but have been looking to try another (perhaps better) bunking class now that the Dec. 10th patch has officially launched. I do not want to play guardian or banner warrior. What do you guys think the bunk-abilities of the Ele, Thief, Mesmer, and Necro are now/still? I have been looking into all 4 of these classes and while their “bunk” abilities all vary drastically, they all seem like they can be worthy of it (maybe not the thief but he might be good team support now). Does anyone have suggestions on these possible classes bunking in Competitive PvP? Any suggestions or build ideas for for this purpose would be great! Thanks

Lowjin is my stripper name ;)
www.Twitch.tv/kreepingg

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: yolosmurf.8052

yolosmurf.8052

perma stealth thief bunker op

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

SimpleKingly.5021

What does that do for a team tho? Lol.

www.Twitch.tv/kreepingg

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Nothing at all, don’t listen to him.

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

SimpleKingly.5021

How does death shroud necro, team support mesmer or staff ele hold up? Any info on these and best one to run for comps?

www.Twitch.tv/kreepingg

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: ens.9854

ens.9854

Only one of those that can even pseudo bunk is necro. Don’t ask me how it’s done tho. Ele cannot bunk anymore, just support

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

So you want to bunker but you dont want to play classes that are great at that role, I feel like im missing the logic somewhere. Play a Guard/engie/ranger/warrior or pick a different role.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

Ele-Bunker still works. It has some weaknesses but tanking one player is no problem in most cases. You can even last a bit against 2 players as long as they’re not both 100% GC or spirit-rangers ^^
Guards and Engis are still better though, so if you aren’t really dedicated to elementalist I’d choose one of those.

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

SoV necro for a support/bunker. Not sure how it works on a competitive setting.

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Rskin.4901

Rskin.4901

Mesmer bunker with the new heal. Use divinity runes and pvt trinket with rampagers jewel. This will give you 40% crit chance with phantasms. either go 0/15/15/25/15 or 0/20/15/15/20

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Terribly. A decent bunker necro uses any of the other available heals.

Blood Fiend for sustain/MM (which can be very effective bunkers)
Well of Blood for large healing/team support
Consume Conditions for general heal and condition clear.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

Terribly. A decent bunker necro uses any of the other available heals.

Blood Fiend for sustain/MM (which can be very effective bunkers)
Well of Blood for large healing/team support
Consume Conditions for general heal and condition clear.

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=;04-_-FK0;0G004gJkJ0;9;69TT;45;013527AXVV7-7X7Uwl6Uwl63NI

It won’t carry your team in damage but, it will help keep them alive while adding small pressure. I haven’t tried it on a competitive level but works good in 5v5’s.

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: epandrsn.5126

epandrsn.5126

I played around with the new necro heal for a little while last night, and it’s not effective. For my bunker build, I rely heavily on protection and siphons, which gives you good survivability against 1 or 2 people. Well of blood becomes the better heal though, as you gain protection and additional incoming heals when it ticks.

That being said, bunker necro is fairly useless if you get focused by more than two people or so. Once you blow your well rotation, there are no more CD’s to keep you going, and you do so little damage that you feel pretty useless.

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: PeepMeDown.5017

PeepMeDown.5017

Warriors are both bunkers and dmg. No trade offs. id try them.

Bunkers After Dec. 10th

in PvP

Posted by: Thedenofsin.7340

Thedenofsin.7340

Mesmer bunker with the new heal. Use divinity runes and pvt trinket with rampagers jewel. This will give you 40% crit chance with phantasms. either go 0/15/15/25/15 or 0/20/15/15/20

That won’t do squat against a warrior with HS. Not enough damage and not enough healing.