Can I still craft The Ascension next season?

in PvP

Posted by: Cecil.2306

Cecil.2306

I have to pass 2 more divisions to get the last item that I need, but I have a big project at work so I won’t have time to grind for it this season.

I wonder if this is the last season that I can get the item I need for The Ascension, or I can still do it on the next season.

in PvP

Posted by: Babylon.8972

Babylon.8972

Long answer: No you can’t.
Short answer: No.

in PvP

Posted by: Topher.5631

Topher.5631

They said that they will release an alternate means of getting it after the Leagues are over.

But this is the last season you can acquire it normally, otherwise you’ll have to wait

If you can’t beat it, it is, needless to say, OP
Looking for a team? Start here! https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

No, and unless you really really want it for vanity, you aren’t missing out on much “prestige” due to the events over the past four seasons..

In any case, what Division are you in? If your in Amber/Emerald it should be doable even with the project.

In the event you cant get it and feel that you’re less then those who do have it, items/titles aren’t going to prove your worth, your fights are.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

(edited by Aylpse.6280)

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

any news about obtaining league tickets after s4? Because according to my calculations unless I reach diamond i’ll be 3 league tickets short of crafting my own ascension…

in PvP

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

No, and unless you really really want it for vanity, you aren’t missing out on much “prestige” due to the events over the past four seasons..

This is quite accurate.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

any news about obtaining league tickets after s4? Because according to my calculations unless I reach diamond i’ll be 3 league tickets short of crafting my own ascension…

how did that happen? what did you spend tickets on?

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in PvP

Posted by: Cecil.2306

Cecil.2306

Thnx for all answers guys.

Right now I’m at Emerald and only need to get to the Ruby to get the last piece.

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

how did that happen? what did you spend tickets on?

Ah pardon lol, I mistook names of items. I will be 3 certificates of support short of crafting my own ascension, not league tickets ;p

in PvP

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

Knowing Anet, they probably turn the certificates of support and those divison achievement reward items into a reward track. You get a certificate inbetween the track rewards and finall the end reward is one of the achievement item eg Hymn of Glory.