Can people who leave/AFK matches be reported?

in PvP

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

I’m guessing not, since there’s no relevant category, but thought I’d ask.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Iirc, the devs are “working” (heh) on adding a new report option, but until then, we have been directed to use the ‘scamming’ report option.

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

They become dishonored I think. And if you get so many stacks of dishonor within a period of time you aren’t allowed to play again until it wears off.

At least I think that’s how it works.

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

No there’s not. Obviously there would be some abuse, but it is a fact that if you’re playing soloQ you’re bound to end up playing lots of 4v5 games. During the past five games only I’ve got people quitting and going afk because they don’t like Skyhammer or cuz they’ve had a teammate they disliked. It’s bullkitten and Anet seriously need to do something. I just lost a game and 15 minutes of my life cuz a teammate didn’t like the map. Dishonored is not working.

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in PvP

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

It would be easily abused by kittens. A honor system would be nice I suppose.

in PvP

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

So, doesn’t seem to be a consensus.

Maybe someone from Arenanet could weigh in on this.

(Even better, give us some idea when they plan to actually do something about this?)

in PvP

Posted by: Fubar.4281

Fubar.4281

Well Skyhammer has no place in the game or this univers and I PROUDLY go afk as soon as I get oneshotted by a PVE cannon that has no counterplay except invunreble skills….

If you play Solo Q and skyhammer pops ppl moan and complain, leaves or goes afk…not good for the game at all but very very understandable sicne the map is utterly kitten

If you play Hotjoin the server is empty before the skyhammer map loads in because Raid of the capricorn was the map before it.

in PvP

Posted by: Sickness.9831

Sickness.9831

i use “lfg system abuse” as some kind of possibility to report them…they looked for a group (soloq), but didnt want to play….in my oppinion thats some kind of abusing the system

Shaku – Elementalist – Made in Meta [MiM]
http://www.twitch.tv/shakuzan

in PvP

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

It would be easily abused by kittens. A honor system would be nice I suppose.

I believe in Guild Wars 1 the report system worked where a majority of the team had to report a player in order for the report to actually function and add dishonored to somebody. Otherwise, it did nothing, and started ticking towards a point system (like drivers license points) that would end up getting you dishonored if you kept trying to abuse the system and report people (if the report actually went through, you wouldn’t get any points added towards getting yourself dishonored).

The biggest problem I can foresee in Guild Wars 2 with this is “class hazing,” where teams start reporting the player that isn’t running the meta build, or a perceived top meta class, getting them dishonored because of it.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat