Can't climb tiers

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Ocosh.5843

Ocosh.5843

Ok, i am sure you are going to say to get gud" but i and reglar players csan’t carry people this bad, and so i its like i see the sdame players every game over and over, and in like 5 seconds everybody is died mid or in the tunnels, what do I do.

also this mode needs more maps. Where are we like under DR somewhere in the drainage or are we in the sewers? and if we are in the sewers what are we running around in at the bottom. who holds a festval turnament in the sewers anywa?

I tell me teamates “stick 2gether, dont throw your fireball when they have the swrly winds, dont die” but they do and i have to solo like 1v4 or 1v5 or howver many people are on the other team and of course i die but its not my fault. i am basically a legend of dragonballing but these noobs they don’t evn belong in bronze they beLONG in the sewer, they drag my rating down. end of game i have like 12,13 kills but its not enough we lose 500-200.

i cant even find the leaderboards but it doesnt matter becose i should be at the top and i’m not becose of bads. gg, anet. ANyway this is why i am quiting to play weeb gazongas battle adventure when it comes out of second beta.

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

You are just beating a dead horse.

Yes everyone already knows that PvP in GW2 is C rated quality at best.

Yes everyone already knows that PvP in GW2 is a joke.

Yes everyone already knows that ANet threw PvP in GW2 under the bus, selling a PvP focused expansion.

Yes everyone already knows that their just are not enoth players, playing GW2’s Ranked PvP League. It’s more painful, grindy, and RNG based, then fun and competitive.

Yes everyone already know that the match maker system in GW2 is completely broken and offers no fun, nor competitive matches.

Yes everyone already knows that the few dedicated PvPers that quit GW2 is of no bother to ANet in the slightest. ANet just will solve that problem by bribing it’s PvE players into playing PvP to fill the shoes of you, me, and any other dedicated PvP player lefted.

Yes everyone knows all of this already. We’ve repeated like only a few ten’s of times. So either go enjoy farming and grinding gold and reward track items like everyone else. And don’t take PvP in this game the least bit serious. You will get players on your team who will throw the match, afk, idle, or just instantly die like 10 times in a row, with no consequences on them, just to be rewarded by ANet with a nice bit of gold and reward track progression, and even easy to get Ascended gear, that’s for PvE and WvW.

Let I did on the forums prior. You raging about these things does nothing to help your case in the slightest bit. The wheel will turn and continue turning again, with or without you.

Like myself when you actually feel the need to compete in PvP. Just do what I do play a PvP game. SMite and the upcoming one Paragon are two I recommend, that are closest to GW2 like playstyle minus %99 of the headache while trying to compete.

ATM and probably into the far future. GW2’s PvP is only good for grinding. Treat it as such. Make it work for you, not you working for it. Don’t get farmed for all of the wrong reasons. Instead make the system think it’s farming you while at the same. you ultimately being the one farming the system. Go get your gold and reward track rewards from bronze through silver, maybe even gold, for your fashion wars and PvE ventures. Keep you head up and don’t let it drop. Don’t allow these trolls to see you mad, it’s what gets them off the most.

Love from a brother from another mother! No kitten of course

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Meanwhile in another thread we see that somebody climbed to legendary using just vanilla necromancer. Obviously, the problem isn’t with the system. The problem is that you’re simply not good enough. You think you’re so much better than your teammates, but that’s not the case. If you were actually better, you’d win games.

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

lol…. you guys are getting trolled by OP. He’s talking about Dragonball the pve/p activity for the current season/patch. FailFish

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

just to show people comment w/o reading kitten post also OP this is not the festival forums go to pve forum.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Barzhal.2640

Barzhal.2640

Well done OP well done

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Leafstorm.1349

Leafstorm.1349

This season/league system is garbage. That’s pretty much what it comes down to.

Leafmender, Leader of Lion Knight.
Zoe Nightmare (Necro)

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

This season/league system is garbage. That’s pretty much what it comes down to.

lol another one who doesnt read

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Scykosix.7836

Scykosix.7836

Fun fact: The dragonball arena is more balanced than spvp will ever be and is more competitive than spvp will ever be.

Can't climb tiers

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

lol…. you guys are getting trolled by OP. He’s talking about Dragonball the pve/p activity for the current season/patch. FailFish

oboi

Here I was thinking he was talking about ‘the sewer’ metaphorically.