Can we change back to the old leaderboard?

in PvP

Posted by: Chukree.1756

Chukree.1756

Q:

Can someone answer, why this has been implemented, and not yet changed? How can anyone think, even the rank 1’s with their 30% win rate, think it’s a good system? You destroyed the competetive scene with this. There are no actual teams playing, where you can practise. It’s not a Leader Board. It’s a point based PvE-farm based point score with whoever has the ability to ENTER QUEUE THE FASTEST, with low MMR gets the ability to score some random points.

I know I represent every old top tier PvP player when I say this. You’re punishing good gameplay. There is no reward in playing PvP on a top level anymore, but the weekly ESL, which for some adults, is not possible participating in. This is not alright, it just isn’t.

After my short essay, I’d like to ask you, or make you give me a definition of how or why this leaderboard is a better choice. Enlighten me. And while you do it, describe the current scene of team pvp. Thank you.

(edited by Chukree.1756)

in PvP

Posted by: Anti.9156

Anti.9156

A:

#VoteForOldLeaderboard!
(Although I’m only an average player, I really liked the old leaderboard way more, even with it’s decays errors..)

+1

+2

+1

the current leaderboard is killing teamq. top teams stoped queing with 5 bc of the new que system and new leaderboards

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

I agree with this to a point. They would need to fix the horrible decay system of the old leaderboard though.

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

The current #1 has an 85% win rate which is pretty good even if they are team queueing against solo queuers (which is a whole different can of worms). Yes they have 20 games played but they are winning them.

in PvP

Chukree.1756

The current #1 has an 85% win rate which is pretty good even if they are team queueing against solo queuers (which is a whole different can of worms). Yes they have 20 games played but they are winning them.

Earlier top 1 had like 40 % win. Atm top 1 is 12 wins 6 loses… Im 8 / 1 atm? whats ur point?

in PvP

Basket of Boxes.1976

What do you expect a few hours into the ladder. In the end yes the people with the most games will likely place high on the leaderboards but at least only the ones winning them will get the top rewards and that is something. There is currently only one player with a win ratio that is <50% on the first page and he only has 10 games played.

For the record I don’t think I would place high on the ladder either way and a week into the season I will know if its even worth attempting to go for the mini llama.

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

So you gonna cry about the leader board a couple hours in….. Why is 8-1 better then 12-6 its not even the same number of games for one thing and who knows who was favored to win more you or him. You can’t just say higher winning percentage means your doing better. Lets give it some time. What probably going to need to happen at some point is a maximum number of games that count toward leaderboard ranking in a given time period.

in PvP

Chukree.1756

ITS THE SAME! HOW BLIND ARE YOU. ITS THE SAME SYSTEM AS FOREVER OMG! Go wake the f up. Do you have ANY idea about the history of the leaderboard or are you just newcommers trying again? Last leader board patch i had 80% win rate as well, we queue a whole day, and get BS TEAMS.

The whole point of my thread, is that there is NO competetition
we win EVERYTHING EVERYDAY unless we rarely EVER face 55 /orng where we have competetion we can prac with. ELSE ITS SOLO QUEUERS AND COMPLETE NOOB COMPS AND PLAYERS we face. GIVE ME SOME SOLID NON FULL INCOMPETENT ANSWERS. YOU kitten ME OFF.

in PvP

Chukree.1756

Have you heard of blooms taxonomy? If you could follow either step, just one of them. I’d be fully satisfied, and I wouldn’t fail u as fellow forum debators. full mental ppl.

in PvP

Chukree.1756

And I have 4 mini llamas, I dont need the f……g pve item BS! I want a PvP leader board thats shows whos the best in the kittening world

Not some stupid pve kitten kitten this

in PvP

Basket of Boxes.1976

I think you just need to take a deep breath, step away from the computer for a bit and, count to 10. then you can collect yourself and then get back to farming the leaderboards.

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

#VoteForOldLeaderboard!
(Although I’m only an average player, I really liked the old leaderboard way more, even with it’s decays errors..)

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

#VoteForOldLeaderboard!

+1

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

lol, that rage :P

Test Season speaks for itself though.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

#VoteForOldLeaderboard!

+1

+2

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

lol, that rage :P

Test Season speaks for itself though.

yeah test clearly failed…time to switch back..

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: Insanity.5174

Insanity.5174

they won’t change it because anet always sucked ducks.

in PvP

Chukree.1756

#VoteForOldLeaderboard!

+1

+2

+1

the current leaderboard is killing teamq. top teams stoped queing with 5 bc of the new que system and new leaderboards

.+ 3 (and the rest of asdf and friends/haters + 200)

in PvP

Chukree.1756

PS. I cant click “undelete post”. It’s actually another bug I think.