in PvP

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

alas no, it seems to be an incurable malady

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

I heard the devs are looking into a patch that deletes it but there isn’t a lot of headway. I think a TDM button could reduce it but not remove entirely.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Delete stupidity? Yes:

• Remove passive procs
  • Remove chat foul language filter
  • Remove “Inappropriate language” report function
  • Implement “Afk exploiter” report function
  • SoloQ
  • Less pve rewards, more pvp exclusive rewards (aka: no bags pls)
  • Remove scrub carry builds within 1 day instead of 1 year
  • Give a hint “press [keybind] to dodge” if dodge has not been used once halfway trough the match
  • Players have to solve a simple puzzle before they can press “ready”, the match will commence when all players are ready

From the top of my head

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

Delete all internet forums?

Tough task.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

…Pop up a warning when you start match by solo rushing far, that says: “Warning your team is outnumber on middle and is dying a bloody gurgling death thanks to you!” That would help.

Or, another message that pops up when solo rushing Beast: “Psst, the 30 points you gain from killing beastie, won’t match the 15pts + revive time of your allies who are getting slaughtered on mid while you read this message.”

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Nobel Prize for whoever achieves that

Stella Truth Seeker

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Discordia.7293

Discordia.7293

• Remove passive procs

Agree!!

Thief rank 80 – I hate overpower condition duration in wvw.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

Other peoples stupidity is the only thing I’ve got going for me!

I wish more people were stupid.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Atharian.7092

Atharian.7092

Ahhh, perspective. One man’s stupidity is another man’s genius. Thank god Einstein didn’t listen to his critics or god knows where we would have been today.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Pandiano.8536

Pandiano.8536

Other peoples stupidity is the only thing I’ve got going for me!

I wish more people were stupid.

You, Sir, are my hero for today! Still laughing.
Same here :-)

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

it needs to go, its just to much.

Somehow I feel like you wouldn’t be around to enjoy it.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Verenhimo.3296

Verenhimo.3296

I feel bad for any anet employee that has to shift through this toxic cesspool of a subforum, delete it.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

NO!

I make a living off the stoopidz

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

What we need is a function where u can like or dislike someones post, options like: insightful, LOL, like, dislike

That would make Forumeering more fun and spice it up

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Delete stupidity? Yes:

• Remove passive procs
  • SoloQ
  • Give a hint “press [keybind] to dodge” if dodge has not been used once halfway trough the match
  • Players have to solve a simple puzzle before they can press “ready”, the match will commence when all players are ready

From the top of my head

Agree with all but 2 and 3 could never happen in the times we live in. Can’t have anyone microaggressed against heaven forfend someone think of the children! Can’t have anyone use the block features its just too difficult. Queue 20 random posts about the toxicity of the pvp community.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

abc.5790

Delete stupidity? Yes:

• Remove passive procs
  • SoloQ

From the top of my head

Agree with all but 2 and 3 could never happen in the times we live in. Can’t have anyone microaggressed against heaven forfend someone think of the children! Can’t have anyone use the block features its just too difficult. Queue 20 random posts about the toxicity of the pvp community.

In a competitive environment, I think it’s far creepier if people were always pleasant and do not swear.

Foul language goes hand in hand competition. More so if anonymous like how we are now.

When people invite me or I invite them to duel and I win, I usually just say I got lucky. If I lose, I tell them I’m humbled by their skills and hope to see them again in matches.

And as easy as 1-2-C, all the hard feelings are gone.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

abc.5790

Delete stupidity? Yes:

• Remove passive procs
  • SoloQ

From the top of my head

In a competitive environment, I think it’s far creepier if people were always pleasant and do not swear.

Foul language goes hand in hand competition. More so if anonymous like how we are now.

When people invite me or I invite them to duel and I win, I usually just say I got lucky. If I lose, I tell them I’m humbled by their skills and hope to see them again in matches.

And as easy as 1-2-C, all the hard feelings are gone.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

Ahhh, perspective. One man’s stupidity is another man’s genius. Thank god Einstein didn’t listen to his critics or god knows where we would have been today.

Speaking of Einstein, one of his famous quote: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

To quote Ron White:
“You can’t fix stupid.
There’s not a pill you can take.
There’s not a class you can go to.
Stupid is foreva!”

I don’t actually agree with you here. Those of us that were raised with etiquette and were taught to have sportsmanship, even when we’re ticked off, we usually try to remain, not necessarily pleasant, but at least civil. Oh sure, when I get completely ticked, I may cuss at my monitor, but generally speaking, I keep it out of the game. At least in this respect. Telling someone to kitten off when they say good game, regardless of who won or lost, is just…pointless. It usually doesn’t even make you feel better.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

(edited by LanfearShadowflame.3189)

Can we delete stupidity

in PvP

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

That would be counter of having a forum at all. Where would we all go to then? Oh wait, there is reddit where people can make even more blown up statements.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.