Can we finally nerf revenant plz

in PvP

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

If i remember correct thief wins not a single 1v1, can t stand on point. Rev has the same role of +1 and decap but can even stay outnumbered for sometime cause has more blocks, invul and armor. Basically it should be a choice if u run thief or rev but currently there is no chance for running thief instead of revenant and that should be a sign maybe.

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

@kdaddy:
Yes and I will keep saying this, because it is weird. Saying rev is fine because it is worse than other classes in one or two certain things like healing is super weird.

As I said before according to this logic, Einstein or Stephen Hawking aren’t more intelligent than most of us because they know nothing about romance languages and literature.

@Fivedawgs: Maybe it is you who should learn to read and to comprehend not me. I never denied that other classes are viable.But as I said thousand times before now : Only because 4 other classes are viable in different roles doesn’t mean that rev is fine and justifies it have broken skills and traits.

Ehehe, maybe I should learn to read indeed, but revs are fine. I ll repost I made earlier.

. just b3cause revs counter your class doesn’t mean they deserve a nerf, you always nerf the most op class not the one in between. I could said the same about DH, just because DH are strong against melee warrior doesn’t mean they deserve a nerf; but I’ll consider a DH nerf over a Rev nerf because unlike revs DH can hold points alone.

If you consider a DH nerf above rev you are just plain wrong.

Sorry if i misunderstood you.

Yup, that what I meant seeing how conquest is not always about winning 1 vs 1 but more on taking on holding points. And it’s from the perspective of a melee warrior/player.

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

If i remember correct thief wins not a single 1v1, can t stand on point. Rev has the same role of +1 and decap but can even stay outnumbered for sometime cause has more blocks, invul and armor. Basically it should be a choice if u run thief or rev but currently there is no chance for running thief instead of revenant and that should be a sign maybe.

There was no way to run something with zerk build either past 3 years due to thief annihilating it with superior mobility. Fresh air ele? One shot bb. Shatter mes? Yummy food. War? Blindspam it. Everyone started building bruiser/tank just to survive vs one class and the thief role changed to +1. Do we have similiar situation with rev atm?

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

in PvP

Patrick.2987

Oh and thief counters necro, that is why thief mes was always stronger than necro as a dmg class. Now just revenant is better and more dmg classes are freekill for rev so u go for necro. That is why. If Helseth wins with shatter power mes against every revenant, why did he stop to play it? Same for thief. Even all the rly good thief players swapped to revenant. I think this is because dh, thief and shatter mes are stronger and have the same role of +1 and burst.

in PvP

Posted by: UmbraNoctis.1907

UmbraNoctis.1907

How many viable (outside of hotjoin/low tier pvp) zerk builds do you see beside revs?

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

How many viable (outside of hotjoin/low tier pvp) zerk builds do you see beside revs?

Power shiro doesn’t run zerk.

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

And what are the rev’s secondary specs? Oh wait, there are none, because the ventari healing is a complete joke compared to tempest, scrapper and druid healing.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

To jump on the zerk amulet bandwagon, zerker= downstate in high elo. So I wouldn’t run it, it just doesn’t benefit the team.

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Can we close this now? If there ever was a discussion to run its course, it has. The general behavior including op has been dismissive towards other posters or aggressive. I See nothing productive here, just someone with an agenda not discussing but cat fighting other posters, disregarding and at times smearing each others. I can only repeat agenda driven fanatism should not be part of a balance discussion.

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

There is no discussion needed about whether revenant is balanced or not and I never asked for a discussion.

Grimkram [sS]

in PvP

Posted by: Vendetta.2496

Vendetta.2496

There is no discussion needed about whether revenant is balanced or not and I never asked for a discussion.

We get it. You’re mad that you got stomped and you’re lashing out like a 2 year old – “nerf ‘em because they’re making me look like a fool”.

Here’s a thought – record one of your matches and post it here for all of us to see. We’ll help point out areas where you can improve.

in PvP

Patrick.2987

Sure ppl that have no clue of this game want to give advices

in PvP

dominik.9721

We get it. You’re mad that you got stomped and you’re lashing out like a 2 year old – “nerf ‘em because they’re making me look like a fool”.

Here’s a thought – record one of your matches and post it here for all of us to see. We’ll help point out areas where you can improve.

Neither I do need any advice against revs nor I get stomped by them.
Revenant is too strong atm as it is, though. Fact.

Grimkram [sS]

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Let’s stop with the bs and dissembling. Revenants are the top stacked class in competitve play when its allowed. They are too good. No one is saying the class is godlike or needs to be burned to the ground just that further nerfs are needed. Lets stop arguing straw men. The proof is how popular they are among better players. No one has come close to refuting that because it can’t be refuted. Good players don’t play what’s weak. They play whats the strongest.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Aha this sarcasm though, I know where he got this one. Ahha

in PvP

Posted by: vaxjani.9073

vaxjani.9073

I am surprised how many people try to defend revenant. Of course its not the only profession that needs nerfs but its among the top priority ones.
Its just too good in many ways and people that don’t see it just…

And people who think DH needs nerf before rev … are you serious?

Lagspike – Never Gonna Find Me – Happy Burstday
War/Ranger/Thief Roaming Vids

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Yup, I was. And DH is a dps class I understand that they are strong however anet should prioritize on scrapper, reaper, etc… And I guess I was one of those people who mentioned DH in this thread, yeah if Anet presented me with a rev and DH nerf, I’ll go for the DH. IMO both classes are fine, I brought them to emphasize my point, and if may, I’ll gladly reiterate it for you:

. just b3cause revs counter your class doesn’t mean they deserve a nerf, you always nerf the most op class not the one in between. I could said the same about DH, just because DH are strong against melee warrior doesn’t mean they deserve a nerf; but I’ll consider a DH nerf over a Rev nerf because unlike revs DH can hold points alone.

Also look around, how many people are complaining about revs this meta??

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

Well as rev main i have to say we could use some nerfs but also we need some rework to make our abilities actually worth using in teamfight at same time (sword 2, sword 3). Sword 2 is broken in 1v1 and useless in 1vX. Main offender here is the braindead double stab on dodge however. But generally speaking all elite specs needs to be nerfed, pointing out a finger at rev is just wrong. Also probably none of you have even tried to run revenant without herald traitline – its below trash level.

Asking for nerfs as “nuke down retribution line” is just ridiculous as most of it traits are trash already there.

Also keep in mind that our utility skills are supposed to be stronger as we cant mix em. We are locked into them whenever we want or not. Nerfing rev is fine in some area but he needs desperate help in other areas. Something to keep in mind before you start b…..

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

So u think this mobility, survivability and dmg is balanced? No other class can be that strong in all 3 aspects, so reduce at least one of them.

Thief
Mesmer

Are we done now?

Are you actually saying Thief has alot of survivability?
Go and play one lol.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

in PvP

Posted by: Sinid.7460

Sinid.7460

Reading some of these posts is hilarious. If you think that power rev doesn’t need nerfs you’re delusional. But even if we did nerf power rev, anet would also have to nerf other builds. Thief isn’t meta, but if power rev didn’t exist can you imagine how ridiculous thief would be? Simply nerfing a single build won’t make pvp balance magically better, considering the problem with pvp balance is bigger than that at this point. Also, the problem with power rev isn’t just the numbers of dmg rev can put out, it’s also and mostly the class design that is the problem. And in my opinion, the same can be said about quite a few other classes (by the way Dragonhunter is far from being one of those, when in fact, I would probably rate Dragonhunter just a bit above warrior at this point).

in PvP

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

Let’s stop with the bs and dissembling. Revenants are the top stacked class in competitve play when its allowed. They are too good. No one is saying the class is godlike or needs to be burned to the ground just that further nerfs are needed. Lets stop arguing straw men. The proof is how popular they are among better players. No one has come close to refuting that because it can’t be refuted. Good players don’t play what’s weak. They play whats the strongest.

The revs were carried by the eles (tempests) in the final. Eles are able to completely negate the revs weaknesses (poor heal, no condi removal). This makes it pretty easy for a rev to perform well. I can see that everytime in Solo Q when I have a decent ele in my team who supports me on mid. Then it’s a walk in the park.

Without the help of an ele rev is pretty average because it has multiple counters. Either condi overload him or just wait for him to pop glint heal, do nothing for 3 seconds, then burst him down.

So if you continue to nerf rev it will be trash tier for solo Q ers and average teamed up with an ele. Good job!

The only way to solve this issue is to redesign the class which means give it more condi clear and better heals (and bugfixes!!!) while toning other things down
- alternatively: NERF ELE xD.

(edited by KrHome.1920)

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Reading some of these posts is hilarious. If you think that power rev doesn’t need nerfs you’re delusional. But even if we did nerf power rev, anet would also have to nerf other builds. Thief isn’t meta, but if power rev didn’t exist can you imagine how ridiculous thief would be? Simply nerfing a single build won’t make pvp balance magically better, considering the problem with pvp balance is bigger than that at this point. Also, the problem with power rev isn’t just the numbers of dmg rev can put out, it’s also and mostly the class design that is the problem. And in my opinion, the same can be said about quite a few other classes (by the way Dragonhunter is far from being one of those, when in fact, I would probably rate Dragonhunter just a bit above warrior at this point).

The thing with revenant is the high damage output is only an illusion, you need at least a marauder amulet and 15+ stacks of might to achieve those numbers. To get those stacks you need to have a facet up meaning reduced energy recovery then the buff goes away after awhile. You can combo field staff 4 in a friendly fire field or pair with another rev for even more might but some classes like scrapper have way too much sustain.

Maybe tone down might as a whole instead of revenant and tone down scrapper survivability.

Agree however that dragonhunter needs a buff.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

I just watched the challenger cup and i would like to say a few things about it because of this thread.

Zero counter play had a DH and he played great and even won some 1 vs 1 vs necro. The classes he could nothing against was scrapper/ele/ and a few times druid. Literally the scrapper from Best Team North Africa 1 vs 2 the Dh and i beleive a ele.

In the EU scene ROM against i believe ASDF played scrapper and won a 1 vs 1 vs a rev and he did it again on druid in temple.

Seriously there is 3 classes that are clearly OP which are rev, scrapper, druid. there is 1 class which is easy to play and in the right hands another OP class in necro. There is 1 class which is a need in ele as a support class.

How does rev need a nerf when its on par with 3 other classes? Seriously just answer the question, if mesmer and DH are slightly underpowered that makes them a slightly weaker option but a option. Warrior and thief atm are dirt but that doesnt mean revs need a nerf.

The OP of this thread keeps talking fact that rev is OP, ummmm against druid/scrapper/necro/ and depending mesmer it isnt. With basic logic if it has the ability to lose vs the 4 other top classes it cant be OP, it just means that the other classes too weak which is only 3.

in PvP

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

I just watched the challenger cup and i would like to say a few things about it because of this thread.

Zero counter play had a DH and he played great and even won some 1 vs 1 vs necro. The classes he could nothing against was scrapper/ele/ and a few times druid. Literally the scrapper from Best Team North Africa 1 vs 2 the Dh and i beleive a ele.

In the EU scene ROM against i believe ASDF played scrapper and won a 1 vs 1 vs a rev and he did it again on druid in temple.

Seriously there is 3 classes that are clearly OP which are rev, scrapper, druid. there is 1 class which is easy to play and in the right hands another OP class in necro. There is 1 class which is a need in ele as a support class.

How does rev need a nerf when its on par with 3 other classes? Seriously just answer the question, if mesmer and DH are slightly underpowered that makes them a slightly weaker option but a option. Warrior and thief atm are dirt but that doesnt mean revs need a nerf.

The OP of this thread keeps talking fact that rev is OP, ummmm against druid/scrapper/necro/ and depending mesmer it isnt. With basic logic if it has the ability to lose vs the 4 other top classes it cant be OP, it just means that the other classes too weak which is only 3.

Its Way to op aginst and compared to the classes you dont mention.
100-0 thief warrior with sword 2 3+ weapon swap, sigil dmg on swap, legend swap dmg, staff skill 4. All can be achived in 1 sec. Then all the rest rev skills and abillities if the thief or war l2p and doegde omve or twice.

Can we get Wilson in here. Favoritte twitch streamer. Gave up his war to play rev.
He have a clear statement on how much and how and were his new class rev overpreform compared to say warrior and any other class.
This guy even fells bad when he squash people one rotation, why? Propperly cause he knows its a uneven matchup.

Wilson 4 President btw. Just get back on war

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

The reason you don’t see war and thief besides they are underpowered,

Rev does their job more efficient.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

A lot of Revenant has to be re-designed, not just nerfed. 60% of this profession is still somewhere in between pre-Specialization state and Beta Testing.

Only two nerfs that could be made without major reworks I see and want, because I think they’re fair are:

• Riposting Shadows restoring 30 or 25 Endurance instead of 50
  • Precision Strike made more precise at aiming at players instead of walls and paintings and changed to always fire 2 projectiles at chosen target instead of 3 and bonus one or two when there are bonus targets.
[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Posted by: Link.1049

Link.1049

I agree that rev’s really need a hard nerf. I’d also suggest bringing necro, ele, and dh down a peg while at it. No class should be able to 1 shot another class. A fast kill, sure… but if you’re 1 shotting other classes purely by accident, it should be addressed.

in PvP

dominik.9721

Seriously there is 3 classes that are clearly OP which are rev, scrapper, druid.there is 1 class which is easy to play and in the right hands another OP class in necro. There is 1 class which is a need in ele as a support class.

I’ll say it a last time now. If you still aren’t able to comprehend this ,I don’t see much reason in discussing this any further with you.

You are basically saying that revenant who is entirely broken in his dmg-bruiser-role would be fine because other classes are viable in another role – for example an ele who is viable in his support role or a mesmer who is viable because of his 1v1 potential etc.
According to your logic revenant is fine because it’s on par with scrapper/reaper/druid and scrapper is fine because it’s on par with revenant/druid/reaper. So everything is fine and nothing should get nerfed.
It just doesn’t make sense to claim this when those classes aren’t in the same role.

But still you say this:

Seriously there is 3 classes that are clearly OP which are rev, scrapper, druid.

Exactly revenant is op. Op classes should get nerfed. This thread is about revenant. If you think that scrapper, druid or dragonhunter is op as well, go and make another thread for them.
SAID THIS 1000 TIMES NOW!

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Grimkram, you’re starting being grumpy.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

dominik.9721

Happens when I have to say things again and again because people are too lazy to read

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Its Way to op aginst and compared to the classes you dont mention.
100-0 thief warrior with sword 2 3+ weapon swap, sigil dmg on swap, legend swap dmg, staff skill 4. All can be achived in 1 sec. Then all the rest rev skills and abillities if the thief or war l2p and doegde omve or twice.

Can we get Wilson in here. Favoritte twitch streamer. Gave up his war to play rev.
He have a clear statement on how much and how and were his new class rev overpreform compared to say warrior and any other class.
This guy even fells bad when he squash people one rotation, why? Propperly cause he knows its a uneven matchup.

Wilson 4 President btw. Just get back on war

What you are saying is a fact, but er could say the same about other classes. In the dps category, you have:

Revs = GOD tier followed by DH = great then thieves = good and warrior = meh.

In the condi department you have:

Necro = GOD followed by mesmer = great follow by warrior and thieves = good.

If I may make an analogy on your question, it’s like asking a mesmer condi dmg to be on par with a necro. And I main warrior, so I would welcome a rev nerf, dude they are the strongest DPS class. But the issue is YOU DON’T NERF WHAT’S IN BETWEEN as it may create problems later on. What Anet has to do is first nerf scrapper and reaper and see how revs will adapt in the new meta. If they are proven to be insanely strong then the devs team has to nerf accordingly. Needless to say, I am expecting a warr buff at the end of this season.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Seriously there is 3 classes that are clearly OP which are rev, scrapper, druid.there is 1 class which is easy to play and in the right hands another OP class in necro. There is 1 class which is a need in ele as a support class.

I’ll say it a last time now. If you still aren’t able to comprehend this ,I don’t see much reason in discussing this any further with you.

You are basically saying that revenant who is entirely broken in his dmg-bruiser-role would be fine because other classes are viable in another role – for example an ele who is viable in his support role or a mesmer who is viable because of his 1v1 potential etc.
According to your logic revenant is fine because it’s on par with scrapper/reaper/druid and scrapper is fine because it’s on par with revenant/druid/reaper. So everything is fine and nothing should get nerfed.
It just doesn’t make sense to claim this when those classes aren’t in the same role.

But still you say this:

Seriously there is 3 classes that are clearly OP which are rev, scrapper, druid.

Exactly revenant is op. Op classes should get nerfed. This thread is about revenant. If you think that scrapper, druid or dragonhunter is op as well, go and make another thread for them.

Actually, it does make sense. Revs are dps class, ele are supp, scrapper are bruiser and reaper are condi. So if the best of our category (revs) are OP as (ok slightly below) scrapper/bruiser or reaper/condi or ele/support?? Then why do you want them nerf??

If Anet ever implemented your plan, we travel back to January 2016/bunker meta because the bruiser/condi/support will be so hard to kill. The only thing revs are violating as a dps class is their numerous dodge but thieve’s have more dodges than them. Their dps is fine.

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

But still you say this:

Actually, it does make sense. Revs are dps class, ele are supp, scrapper are bruiser and reaper are condi. So if the best of our category (revs) are OP as (ok slightly below) scrapper/bruiser or reaper/condi or ele/support?? Then why do you want them nerf??

If Anet ever implemented your plan, we travel back to January 2016/bunker meta because the bruiser/condi/support will be so hard to kill. The only thing revs are violating as a dps class is their numerous dodge but thieve’s have more dodges than them. Their dps is fine.

“Then why do you want them nerf??” Because they are op, as you yourself said.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Happens when I have to say things again and again because people are too lazy to read

I love how you highlighted something that i was seriously asking you a question for.

Let me try again because this is how i see it. I am going a horse racing event and i see 6 awesome horses. They are named mesmer, druid, revanent,scrapper, elementalist and necromancer. These horses are awesome, they run fast, make mad sprints and go on forever.

For some odd reason i see this dog on the course as well. Hes named dragon hunter, its odd he can almost run as fast but hes just not as big and strong so he struggles in the crowd.

Now we have 2 humans, omg they are so funny. 1 is named thief and the other is warrior. They cant really keep up and they cant run in the group because they will get crushed.

Now because you seem to twist my words and hash something as its not because thats what you are doing to try and make a point. Im simply saying but its not the horses fault that there is a dog and 2 humans on the track. Maybe its up to the people who made the race to get 9 horses instead of 6.

Because the horses are all pretty close to the same, they are all great and anyone of them can win at any time. Only these 3 who are not horses are struggling, maybe we should address them instead of complaining that you dont like one horse as much as the others.

Can you understand this logic?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

The reason you don’t see war and thief besides they are underpowered,

Rev does their job more efficient.

thief and war are fine, other classes or elites rather are too overtuned and need massive nerfing

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

But still you say this:

I want their dodge nerf so I can at least get a chance against them, they might be the opest dps class but they are not as OP as reaper/scrapper and etc… Bunker ele can literally carry games, a good rev will but not as easy as a good ele. So yeah, Anet shouldn’t nerf revs before scrapper/ reaper …

Fyi: the OP is mostly complaining about their dps, I on the other hand, undertake that having high dps for dps class is mandatory.

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

But still you say this:

I want their dodge nerf so I can at least get a chance against them, they might be the opest dps class but they are not as OP as reaper/scrapper and etc… Bunker ele can literally carry games, a good rev will but not as easy as a good ele. So yeah, Anet shouldn’t nerf revs before scrapper/ reaper …

Fyi: the OP is mostly complaining about their dps, I on the other hand, undertake that having high dps for dps class is mandatory.

This thread is about revenant. Go ahead and make one for scrapper/reaper etc. if you feel like it. I definately want those nerfed too.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

in PvP

dominik.9721

@kdaddy
With reference to your example: you have 6 “horses” that are good at (pvp) horse-contests

BUT

there would be only one " horse" that is good at sprint (sprint = dmg-bruiser-role). Every other horse is much worse at this and according to you it’s fine that only one horse dominates the sprint. So everyone who wants to do sprint has to pick this one special horse. If he doesn’t like this horse and picks another horse he has to do jump-challange (1v1),beatuy contest (support) or w/e.
Not to mention that this special horse is also pretty good in other areas and not only in sprint. But in your opinion all this is fine because you have 6 different horses who are good at horse-contests.

Your “horse-example” is as strange as your whole logic is

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

I agree and I am allowed to express my opinion, aren’t I? They can nerf whatever they want on revs but don’t touch their dps, a dps class is supposed to hit hard.

in PvP

dominik.9721

They can nerf whatever they want on revs but don’t touch their dps, a dps class is supposed to hit hard.

Not if it hits harder than any other dps class with skills that have only 4sec cd (sword 2) or that combine cc + evade + high damage all in one (staff 5).

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

And I am not disputing what you are saying but I wont consider a dps nerf till scrapper/ reaper get tone down.

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

in PvP

Burtnik.5218

But still you say this:

This thread is about revenant. Go ahead and make one for scrapper/reaper etc. if you feel like it. I definately want those nerfed too.

I will. Just watch it

in PvP

dominik.9721

And I am not disputing what you are saying but I wont consider a dps nerf till scrapper/ reaper get tone down.

Yes and a reaper wouldn’t consider a nerf till the revenant gets toned down while the scrapper is waiting for the reaper nerf.

Nice logic, my firend! – This thread is still about revenant – Feel free to make a thread about reapers or scrappers and maybe we are that lucky that they get nerfed at the exact same time.

Grimkram [sS]

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Ok, lets just forget that reaper and scrapper are the OPEST class atm. Nice jab on my logic. Like I said, you nerf the most OP class not the one in between but ok. I’ll watch from the sidelines.

in PvP

dominik.9721

I’m still allowed to demand nerfs for a class that is too strong. Doesn’t really matter if there are 2 other classes who are even “more too strong” in your opinion.
OP = too strong= nerf justified.

But if you think that a reaper or scrapper nerf is more urgent, create an own thread – I don’t know why I have to repeat myself 1000 times

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in PvP

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

I’m still allowed to demand nerfs for a class that is too strong. Doesn’t really matter if there are 2 other classes who are even “more too strong” in your opinion.

But if you think that a reaper or scrapper nerf is more urgent, create an own thread – I don’t know why I have to repeat myself 1000 times

Well if that is your logic, rev needs a buff because it is too weak against reapers and chronophansma shatters.

If you want to talk about thieves and warriors needing a buff to be able to compete with rev pls make a corresponding thread!

Not if it hits harder than any other dps class with skills that have only 4sec cd (sword 2) or that combine cc + evade + high damage all in one (staff 5).

The more you say the more I sense a l2p issue here.

Let’s talk about numbers:
Precision strike deals about 4K dmg on a light amored target if all 3 projectiles hit in sPvP on the Paladin/Retribution Meta. 4K! Are you kidding me? That’s nothing!

A thief shadowshot deals about the same amount of dmg. and is a gab closer. I’ve fought thieves who had such a good timing that they wrecked me just by using headshot, shadowshot, autoattacks and dash. These thieves are rare but they show what the class is capable of.

SotM hits hard on squishy opponentes – if it hits. Most of the time it doesn’t.

(edited by KrHome.1920)

in PvP

Quadox.7834

Will if that is your logic, rev needs a buff because he is too weak against reapers and chronophansma shatters.

If you want to talk about thieves and warriors needing a buff to be able to compete with rev pls make a corresponding thread!

Precision strike deals about 4K dmg on a light amored target if all 3 projectiles hit in sPvP on the Paladin/Retribution Meta. 4K! Are you kidding me? That’s nothing!

A thief shadowshot deals about the same amount of dmg. and is a gab closer. I’ve fought thieves who had such a good timing that they wrecked me just by using headshot, shadowshot, autoattacks and dash. These thieves are rare but they show what the class is capable of.

Staff kittens hard on squishy opponentes – if it hits. Most of the time it doesn’t.

Are you ignorant or are you just trolling? Precision strike DOES NOT deal 4k damage to a light armour class. To my mesmer it may deal about 8k.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Well if that is your logic, rev needs a buff because it is too weak against reapers and chronophansma shatters.

SotM hits hard on squishy opponentes – if it hits. Most of the time it doesn’t.

Wat? That spell takes easily half of my thief’s HP…. also from my experience it hits very well, even through walls, outside the range, through dodge even sometimes and around the corners…. it also follows you across the map if you teleported.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

dominik.9721

What?

I have to admit ,I have no idea what this statement has to do with my previous post or with my logic.

Reading the second part of your message makes me assuming you are a troll?

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in PvP

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

Revenant is only OP in the hands of good players, it IS OP then mind you. And when you nerf other profs, revs inevitably have go down with them, else they come out too strong.

to the solo Q players (including myself): REVS HAVE NO STAB, hence the high skillcap!

But….Stab on dodge. I agree, though. Nerf everything besides the most underperforming classes.