Can we get a DR on knockdowns?

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

Or make them not effectively last so long? Seriously, any mmo player ever will tell you one of the most annoying things is inability to control your character (i.e long CC and no way to react) knockdowns are by far the most annoying CC in the game and some combos can more or less spam it to the point you can barely do anything. It’s probably my only gripe with tPvP.

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

in PvP

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

Yea knockdowns are ridiculous, it gets to the point of the game becoming a ping-pong with you being the ball, especially in 8v8 (lol anet 8v8 is such a great idea thank you).

in PvP

Posted by: faileon.4381

faileon.4381

3s-5s immunity after each CC you get. Problem solved.

in PvP

Posted by: Elshagan.6342

Elshagan.6342

Nooo, if so than Hundred Blades and Pistol Whip really need a damage nerf… Cause atm on my Engi I “rely” on my knockbacks/Knockdowns to avoid the Gimmick builds…

Also pro.tip: Single Que Tournament… At first I avoided Tournament cause I figured I wasn’t good enough after a while I just got sick n tired of 8v8 n tried tourney… Well I’ve never touched 8v8 hot join ever since. xD

Ezrael Curzeblood: 80 Necro
Januk Monkeydoodle: 80 Engi
Knowledge is your friend: 1 of every class for sPvP except Ele.

in PvP

Posted by: Kykeon.8572

Kykeon.8572

3s-5s immunity after each CC you get. Problem solved.

Amen to that brother,other MMOs have found solutions to chain CC for many many years now,i am amazed on how Anet haven’t managed to apply such methods.A brief immunity will add a massive strategical value to CC since teammates will have to manage it instead of spamming it,to avoid giving free immunities when not necessary.It works very well in other games.

in PvP

Posted by: Smackjack.5071

Smackjack.5071

I agree on the 3 to 5 seconds immunity idea.

in PvP

Posted by: Elshagan.6342

Elshagan.6342

I’m starting to get the feeling that those supporting this are either Warriors or Thiefs…

But yeah fine have your immunity if I can have reduced damage on Backstabs, Hundred Blades and Pistolwhip. Either that or they remove Quickness completely.

Ezrael Curzeblood: 80 Necro
Januk Monkeydoodle: 80 Engi
Knowledge is your friend: 1 of every class for sPvP except Ele.

in PvP

Posted by: Geff.1930

Geff.1930

LMAO! Why not remove CC altogether then? There are so many stability buffs and CC removals available to every class.

in PvP

Posted by: Detahmaio.2014

Detahmaio.2014

LMAO! Why not remove CC altogether then? There are so many stability buffs and CC removals available to every class.

Necro class says hi to stability.

in PvP

Posted by: CoraCora.2641

CoraCora.2641

Stop being ridiculous please, CC immunity is a lazy way to counter CC problem, get stability for your team. With 1-2 stun break per member and you are good to go. I am bored of stupidly implemented lazy mechanics on other games. While i agree it can get annoying in a 8v8 battle with your daily glass canon builds, that game mode is made so that people just find a quick action (and Get Stomped). Do not judge the balance of CC based on hot-join. In t-PvP it is pretty much balanced.

Cora – Dark Saga[www]
Official Guild Site : www.dark-saga.com
iPhone App : tinyurl.com/iPhoneTraitCalculator