Can we get rid of re-queues

in PvP

Posted by: Abraxxus.8971

Abraxxus.8971

“You have been removed from the matchmaking queue and must re-queue” Can we get rid of this forcefully being removed from the pvp queue? Because now, thanks to the game, I am dishonored and can’t re-queue.

I’m sure this has been posted before, but I’m too annoyed to go look for it.

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

What step in the matchmaking process were you? Were you waiting in queue? Ready up?

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

in PvP

Posted by: Abraxxus.8971

Abraxxus.8971

I was waiting in the queue for about 3 minutes, then I got bumped out and that message came up. The “Ready” screen never came up.

in PvP

Posted by: Forsty.7968

Forsty.7968

I can give a little more info on this i guess. Before it kicks you out the top of your screen is in “about to have a qpop” mode, as well as your pvp panel. Then it just never pops up and eventually requeues you and kicks you out of the queue after a bit of waiting. Thats what has happened to me at least.

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I don’t see any need to punish players for missing a queue. I don’t like this change, since its implementation.

Biggest offender is if the queue pops during a loading screen (like when porting within the same zone) the queue will never show up, but you’ll be kicked and get dishonor. I always worry about using waypoints, and stick to running when I’m in queue… This bug is the likely reason you drop queue when you change zones, but it’s all very frustrating.

Either way, not my least favorite change lately. (My old 5 rangers team can no longer queue for unranked due to a limit per profession) Either way, for another thread…

I hope something happens to allow queuing to be more fluid. I’d love to just keep playing while I queue, but I tend to feel some stress instead. (Due to what was mentioned above)

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Yeah, that bug definitely happened to me at least a couple of times as well. No queue pop, instant removed and dishonor.

in PvP

Posted by: Caine.8204

Caine.8204

What step in the matchmaking process were you? Were you waiting in queue? Ready up?

I feel like the dishonor timer is extremely detrimental to play with. There are times where the queue breaks and gives me dishonor after kicking me out. There are times when the loading screen doesn’t work all the way, and the game crashes, giving me dishonor. There are times where i try to switch characters, but wait a little too long, and I can’t log in with either character that i had chose and i get dishonor.

There are times where the queue comes up and i step away for 31 seconds and can’t play for an hour because of it.

I make people wait 30 more seconds to find another match, or a bug happens and it forces me out completely, and i’m basically told “You’re not allowed to play our game.” even if it was the GAME’s fault…

Just a bad system to have.

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

When queueing (most of time it’s after more then 2 min), sometimes I get message ‘you have been removed from queue and must queue’ again out of nowhere, with no ‘seemingly’ reason for it to happen. Either pop up comes and is invisible (this happened without any UI windows open also), or another bug, forces you out of queue.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.