Can we make DH True Shot unblockable?

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

The 4s cd 1.2k range piercing kill-shot isn’t enough, needs to also be unblockable like Test of Faith is.

UPDATE: So apparently true shot is unblockable. Proof that ANet listens \o/

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in PvP

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

~~~~ !!! Congratulations !!! ~~~~

As the owner of the 100.000 DH-flame-thread you get a special present.
A-net will gift you a truckload of [Packet of salt] and you are allowed to do the balancing for one DH skill/trait for the next balance patch.

Because we are currently in “DH-hate-week” you will get a addition gift.
We are proud to hand you a coupon for a one week cruise on the M.S. Cry me a river.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in PvP

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

The 4s cd 1.2k range piercing kill-shot isn’t enough, needs to also be unblockable like Test of Faith is.

Do you prefer a 2 second coalescence of ruin from a hammer rev that hits even harder? Because they do ya know.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

I once reflected a 5.4k crit True shot. It was a good day. But I agree. It’s not okay to be able to reflect it. It should be unblockable.

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Welcome! Welcome, fellow guardians to being despised like Rangers have been for years, Mua, hahahahahahahaaa! You are going to be cursing that bow soon! Now all we need is a noob build utilizing bows and spirit weapons.

“Get lost spirit-bow noob!”

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Do you prefer a 2 second coalescence of ruin from a hammer rev that hits even harder? Because they do ya know.

Well enjoy spamming a skill that costs energy, which wouldn’t allow you to use anything else. Same reason while thief staff 5 is fine even though it does as much damage (possibly more) and with 0 cd.

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Welcome! Welcome, fellow guardians to being despised like Rangers have been for years, Mua, hahahahahahahaaa! You are going to be cursing that bow soon! Now all we need is a noob build utilizing bows and spirit weapons.

“Get lost spirit-bow noob!”

Well no, because why don’t you just play minion necro?

in PvP

Posted by: FeelsAlright.5860

FeelsAlright.5860

I just want the human female animation to be fixed…

Vipassana

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

A-net will gift you a truckload of [Packet of salt] and you are allowed to do the balancing for one DH skill/trait for the next balance patch.

We are proud to hand you a coupon for a one week cruise on the M.S. Cry me a river.

lol

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

lol Get over it , we dealt with reflects for years And became better players because of it.

its time you learned real Sorrow.

in PvP

Posted by: OneKlicKill.4285

OneKlicKill.4285

You’re on the right path here.

But the real issue with DH is that Wings of resolve should ack like a shadowstep and fly you up cliffs while still channeling.

Please skill/trait split and give control to the PvP team. Karl is fucking killing us

in PvP

Posted by: Mefiq.7039

Mefiq.7039

I dont see thief hate threads… Cuz thief is garbage compared to other classes
I dont see warrior hate threads… Cuz Warrior is garbage compared to other classes

Yet everyday i see 100000 DH nerf plz threatds, Dont you guys think that THIS HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH DH? Look last ESL 1st match on NA. Radioactive 2x Trap DH cleaving bunkers like butter with traps only.

HURRR DUURRR TRAPS CAN BE COUNTERPLAYED yet 1 of TOP TEAMS IN NA couldnt rly counter play them in teamfights… i bet its L2p issue…

“Im speaker of Truth” – Mefiq.7039 2015

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

congrats on being the millionth childish guardian to try to defend the most drastically overrewarding spec in the game because even with scrapper being more overpowered, at least it’s not totally playable by a wood log.

grow up

in PvP

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

Wait that thing has a 4sec CD ?
I got hit by a 8k one the other day, the hell.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

in PvP

Posted by: Coolguy.8702

Coolguy.8702

I dont see thief hate threads… Cuz thief is garbage compared to other classes
I dont see warrior hate threads… Cuz Warrior is garbage compared to other classes

Yet everyday i see 100000 DH nerf plz threatds, Dont you guys think that THIS HAS TO BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH DH? Look last ESL 1st match on NA. Radioactive 2x Trap DH cleaving bunkers like butter with traps only.

HURRR DUURRR TRAPS CAN BE COUNTERPLAYED yet 1 of TOP TEAMS IN NA couldnt rly counter play them in teamfights… i bet its L2p issue…

Lmfao nice one bro, i just hope you’re kidding

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Instant Cast, pleeeeeeeease.

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: Sarrow.2785

Sarrow.2785

Just finished playing a DH trap zerker guardian in pvp for the first time. It’s getting there, but anet really needs to make true shot corrupt boons on target for it to really be 100% viable. Y’know, for the sake of balance.

Admiral Mournn, Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

This might not be the “correct” place to put this, but it needs to be somewhere for reference:

All of the elite specs are made to play Rock>Paper>Scissors on each other.

Dragonhunter has to place traps as the longbow damage is highly choreographed (er, video games, telegraphed). Scrapper has an evade and block, as well as a reflect. With that much utility, you just need raw sustained damage to break it- hence Reaper. Reaper hits hard (a bit slow) and lasts long (still slow). To kite the Reaper you need Chronomancer. No need to explain. However, Chrono needs to be aoe’d- Tempest has large zone control. Tempest won’t be strong close…etc…etc…etc. I’d explain more, but I’m sure someone will try to poke holes. Anywho, my 2 cents. =)

I kill DH on DD Thief. No weapons, using condi. Yolo.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

True shot needs death sentence – if attack hits there’s 30% chance to kill player. So ppl would dodge that thing

in PvP

Posted by: Mefiq.7039

Mefiq.7039

True shot needs death sentence – if attack hits there’s 30% chance to kill player. So ppl would dodge that thing

with 70% critchance its 70% deaths sentence :P

“Im speaker of Truth” – Mefiq.7039 2015

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

So DH is totally OP at the moment, and now you want more unblockable attacks. Sure why not.

in PvP

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

congrats on being the millionth childish guardian to try to defend the most drastically overrewarding spec in the game because even with scrapper being more overpowered, at least it’s not totally playable by a wood log.

grow up

^I think he wants a trip on the M.S Cry Me a River.
Free food included and a 50% chance to not walk the plank.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

I don’t feel that childish, but after seriously discussing in 10 different flame threads, taking a 5min break and retuning to 5 new flame threads I thought I would try a different approach. I actually think it was quite funny, sorry it wasn’t your type of humor.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

LOL…….im literally crying……

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Threads like these remind me what the thief went through back in the day, man this brings me back. The cries are coming and the nerfs are right behind them, brings a tear to my eye. Soon DH will be in the same state as thieves one day, and they’ll will be waiting on the side lines with open arms waiting to greet them.

in PvP

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Do what I do, kill Dragon Hunters with Daredevil, apparantly daredevil is op..lol

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Idk why they have instant cast traps instead of traps that gives stability during its cast animation (which still is undeserved). Such a joke. They give you no time to get out of a trap before it goes off.

… I still want tengu.

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

So apparently true shot is unblockable. Proof that ANet listens \o/

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

HAHAHAAH

I can’t believe they actually did that, i’m dying.

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

LOLOL seriously?!?!?!?!?!? kitten ANET kitten

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Now Anet, please reduce CD on Rapid Fire, buff its damage and make it unblockable.
I dare you, I double dare you!