Can we please trial Celestial?

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Can we please trial Celestial Amulet for 2 weeks in Unranked?

Has been a lot of changes since its removal…

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Personally I don’t think an amulet that gives all stats should ever exist….Due to the mechanics of the game, it just snowballs wayyyyyyy too fast and makes balance impossible to be achieved. I am really not looking forward to a game where almost all classes take cele stats because HoT specs already brought enough powercreep.

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

I would be okay with it if they lowered all of the stats so that the total number of stats is equal to the total for any other amulet. (Making it a “Jack of all trades” amulet and not a “King of all trades” amulet)

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

I am totally for it, the removal itself was stupid since the devs were only bypassing balance changes with it…

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

no

/15nos

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

I am totally for it, the removal itself was stupid since the devs were only bypassing balance changes with it…

Except that those balance problems still exist.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Well, if they make it with 460 all 7 stats(no concentration/expertise), I’m all for it. We could atleast get a trial run.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

No.

need 15 chars ,so,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Brockolosso.8316

Brockolosso.8316

Except that those balance problems still exist.

And by deleting celestial and others we wont overcome but hide them, gg nice balance

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

You do realize Anet buffed healing power scaling for quite a few professions, right? Cele bunker meta would be back in an instant, stronger than ever.

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Everyone would run cele if it was reintroduced. Have fun fighting cele warrior or cele reaper

Bad Elementalist

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Everyone would run cele if it was reintroduced. Have fun fighting cele warrior or cele reaper

I don’t think this is true. For the first ~2 years of the game there was a pvp cele amulet that had an equal number of stats to all 3-stat amulets, but was never taken because it was always better to specialize than be middling in all ways. Then they jacked cele up to have far superior total stat #’s (but less in each category) and everyone ran it because you lost too much by trying to be more angular. It essentially had as much defense as a defensive set (like clerics) with nearly as much total offensive stats as an offensive set (like zerker).

There is a balanced point somewhere in the middle of “equal to 3 (or 4) stat amulets and therefore useless” and “so statistically superior everyone runs it.”

I do agree there is a risk that this becomes a tank amulet, but really, removing balanced amulets like clerics and soldiers becuase they powercreeped hard mitigation with HoT was terrible for the game.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

would not run cele on warrior, it’s not worth. still other professions would use it.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

would not run cele on warrior, it’s not worth. still other professions would use it.

The Mace/Sh & GS build would be much stronger with Cele due to the insane condi application and sustain from healing power stat

(edited by Azukas.1426)

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I’d use celestial on reaper, because I use it in wvw ;-)

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

The Mace/Sh & GS build would be much stronger with Cele due to the insane condi application and sustain from healing power stat

healing power is not needed for AH. nor are defensive stats. the whole point of the GS build is to pump out a ton of damage, using cele defeats the point.

if you want hybrid damage viper or sinister would be the way to go.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

healing power is not needed for AH. nor are defensive stats. the whole point of the GS build is to pump out a ton of damage, using cele defeats the point.

if you want hybrid damage viper or sinister would be the way to go.

Or destroyer. Honestly I don’t see warriors current builds benefiting from celestial, as healing power and the other defense stats are pointless for it. Even macebow would essentially become too weak on the offense side.

The most likely classes to benefit from celestial would be elementalist, engineer and mesmer. For engineers it would likely be for a gimmicky/alternative build as Paladin and Mender alrdy provide everything needed for power scrappers.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

heck with the buffs to shouts I think shout warrior would be better too with cele.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "