Can you disable daily pvp during season play?

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Can the devs at least grant me this act of mercy?
Don’t know what works, : begging doesn’t, praying doesn’t also….just pls disable daily pvp during season…or find a way to stop people from trying their daily in ranked ty

in PvP

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Dunno what you mean. Win by mesmer or defend? Or maybe rank points?? Nothing of those make ranked any bad..

in PvP

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

Dunno what you mean. Win by mesmer or defend? Or maybe rank points?? Nothing of those make ranked any bad..

It forces you to play one of 3 or 4 specific classes and win with them, which is bad and has always been bad.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

in PvP

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Forces? Not really…dont play them. And IF people do wanna make there dailys it’s faster in the custom games.

in PvP

Posted by: jebro.6370

jebro.6370

You dont have to rank queue with the dailies, so not sure really why this is an issue

in PvP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

You dont have to rank queue with the dailies, so not sure really why this is an issue

Pretty much this! I highly doubt many are entering Ranked for dailies. Not while easy dailies can be had in hotjoin. That’s why those custom arena’s are a God send in keeping Ranked matches cleaner.

It forces you to play one of 3 or 4 specific classes and win with them, which is bad and has always been bad.

As I mentioned above, it’s not the dailies to blame. Now, those profession specific achievements for the season, those encourage players to bring in unfamiliar professions into a match.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Of course you aren’t sure since you don’t read but assume things.

OP obviously means that OTHERS are getting their dailies in ranked, probably by playing a class they are unfamiliar with just to get the daily done.

Again, the non-OP people are doing this and it bothers OP.

in PvP

Posted by: Weasel.2045

Weasel.2045

Just to add a bit fuel to this (oh I’m so evil). If you complain about dailies already, just imagine how many people will start to play classes they are “not really able” to play, due to the achievements to gain the legendary backpack?

To get the veteran ranger achievement and so on for example. . . .have a fun time looking up the achievements and ~then~ you can enrage some more ^^

in PvP

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

Just to add a bit fuel to this (oh I’m so evil). If you complain about dailies already, just imagine how many people will start to play classes they are “not really able” to play, due to the achievements to gain the legendary backpack?

To get the veteran ranger achievement and so on for example. . . .have a fun time looking up the achievements and ~then~ you can enrage some more ^^

you only need 2 professions to get the backpack, most pvp’ers should have more than one profession they are willing to play in pvp