Can you hide the PVP tier stamp on my head?

in PvP

Posted by: EPYON.2731

EPYON.2731

When I stayed at the big lose streaks , i saw the fxcking tag on my head.
Let me angry and Frustrating , can you remove or hide it?
if not i will quit this fxcking game forever. I need Jesus!!

in PvP

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

You will lose it when season 3 begins if you are still here by that time.

Good luck.

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

I feel you. I wanna remove my head stamp too, if I ever start playing again I don’ want anyone to know that I even attempted this joke they called ranked this season….Especially when I had a pretty shiny diamond over my head last season, this green thing just makes me sad every time I look at it :/

in PvP

Posted by: Bjarkov.9751

Bjarkov.9751

You people are far to fast, you’re trying to rush it… you have like 1 month and 17 days left, take it slow. I hit ruby yesterday because I rushed it, and I don’t find playing as fun anymore. Ill probably find a series to watch and then come back in a couple of days. Nobody cares about a tag anyways :P

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

Ya well after losing about 200 matches in a row and getting put on teams with all new players and finding out matches are set up to lose if u have low mmr which i obviously have now ive decided thers no point in playing ranked anymore you are just there to get farmed by people lucky enough to have high mmr becuz they got put on good teams or made their own team. So im stuck with a ugly green thing over my head and i hate it makes me want to puke