Can you please force players to Hotjoin

in PvP

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Can you please make it so people who have just started playing do not find their way into ranked PvP?

Make it so they need to join at least 20 hotjoin matches or something before allowing them to add themselves to a ranked roster.

It is getting a bit ridiculous that I’m getting brand new players on my teams….. some of them just bought the game a few hours ago.

With all this new introductory stuff added to pve…. don’t you think you should at least do the same for pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

First they should actually fix hotjoin so it’s playable.

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

and after that, remove it and introduce an unranked SQ instead

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Ehecatl.9172

Yes. Lets fix it and THEN remove it.

in PvP

Posted by: Gervaise.4163

Gervaise.4163

like 20 hotjoin games will make anyone any better.. besides you’d only scare people away by forcing them to play that abomination mode.

in PvP

Ehecatl.9172

So you think forcing them to jump right into ranked matches is less terrible?

Have you met online gamers?

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

replace it with unranked SQ. and introduce a proper tutorial, like in every other game. that’s it.

Ayaílla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Can you please make it so people who have just started playing do not find their way into ranked PvP?

Make it so they need to join at least 20 hotjoin matches or something before allowing them to add themselves to a ranked roster.

It is getting a bit ridiculous that I’m getting brand new players on my teams….. some of them just bought the game a few hours ago.

With all this new introductory stuff added to pve…. don’t you think you should at least do the same for pvp?

Real problem is dat even if you go hj 24/7 you won’t get any better anyway…hj if for testing stuff, trolling ppl and for making pve heroes feeling good…outside that it’s no use. Way better would be setting up a not-ranked tque (And maybe soloq too, but well..noone cares bout soloq anyway…) where new teams can try stuff out without being worried bout ladder and getting ganked by high ladder teams..

Pretty much like old paid and free tournaments..and remove crap hotjoin already..

Anyway based on how much it takes to change something in pvp we’re probably talking about 2018…

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: baerly.7204

baerly.7204

replace it with unranked SQ. and introduce a proper tutorial, like in every other game. that’s it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Windsagio.1340

Windsagio.1340

Hotjoin is also for people who are actually playing for fun and don’t want a quick game or 2.