Can you pvp naked?

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: Nezia.8154

Nezia.8154

Q:

No armor, no accessories. Just underwear and weapons. I’ve always thought stats are all incorporated in the amulets hence there is no need to actually wear any armor. Someone told me that you actually need to wear armor so now I’m confused. Can a dev answer please?

If you close your mind to new information, you are not being a productive member of the society.
You are the useless log of flesh we have to drag behind us as we move forward.

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

You need to wear at least Chest, Legs and Boots otherwise you are loosing ‘armor’ value (=the pieces every character already has from the creation). The itemlevel of those pieces does not matter.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: Nezia.8154

Nezia.8154

You need to wear at least Chest, Legs and Boots otherwise you are loosing ‘armor’ value (=the pieces every character already has from the creation). The itemlevel of those pieces does not matter.

Ok, no naked pvping then just for the lolz.

If you close your mind to new information, you are not being a productive member of the society.
You are the useless log of flesh we have to drag behind us as we move forward.

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: edgarallanpwn.8739

edgarallanpwn.8739

Ok, no naked pvping then just for the lolz.

Since you can get the stats anyways its not like in wow where the enemy could see you naked and be humiliated Maybe you can, but you’ll still have the stats

Used to do that on my frost mage all the time lol

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I’ve done it naked, and did reather well, but yes you do lose the armor value when not wearing at least chest legs or boots.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

I pvp while naked all the time and I don’t have any issues with it.

We’re talking about being naked irl right?

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

If you pvp naked, that can only mean your bord to death… time to play something else..

Can you pvp naked?

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

If you pvp naked, that can only mean your bord to death… time to play something else..

Or just that your room is very hot. Game with freedom, no need to feel restricted with things such as pants. #WillContinueToPlayAllGamesNaked2k15

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros