Cant tell if its me or my team?

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Im playing unranked as a mesmer and I’ve lost twenty one games back to back. There are some games I was straight up shut down, but excluding those I have been getting top score/kills/caps, I rotate I do everything I know I should do, I’ve been winning 1v1s and ganking, I’ve read guides on the forums and I STILL cant win.

I cant tell if its matchmaking or me, for the record I use the portal really well, but no one ever seems to take it even if I drop it on them and ask for them to use it in /team. If Im doing something wrong can someone please direct me to to a page where I can understand what it is?

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Kinda hard to tell without seeing video footage – one possibilty is that none of your team are holding points and as a mesmer you can’t really hold points either since you rely on mobility to stay alive.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Kinda hard to tell without seeing video footage – one possibilty is that none of your team are holding points and as a mesmer you can’t really hold points either since you rely on mobility to stay alive.

I unfortunately don’t have a video, ideally, there would be a player at each point, I like to prioritize home/mid over far but push when the chance arises. However there isnt a player on each point, it seems from what I see, players tricking into a zerg at mid. I don’t know if thats the case or we’re straight up out rotated but I know Im winning most of my fights. I know Im personally doing better with that but it really feels like the enemy team is drinking tea and chatting up a good time chaining ice bow stuns while I struggle to even get my team to use a portal.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

It’ll be yourself to an extent, but sometimes you just simply can’t control how others act so it’s definitely a mix of everything.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

In soloq, don’t try to use portal for your team because it’s too unreliable with pugs, use it to get yourself across the map. One trick is to leave a portal at your home node before heading to another point, you can then use the portal either to prevent a decap or as a means of escape if you’re taking heavy pressure and need to reset.

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

Also pushing far after winning mid is a very bad idea. The enemy team will be on respawn and if they see their home node contested, they will just zerg the point and kill you, which causes you to be outnumbered across the map temporarily. Instead you want to be in a position to see respawns while being able to reinforce both home and mid quickly, there are certain sweet spots on every map for this purpose.

The exception to this is that a thief is fast enough to neutralise the point then escape before the respawners arrive, since they can abuse shortbow 5 for mobility.

(edited by Random Weird Guy.3528)

in PvP

Posted by: Teutos.8620

Teutos.8620

Are you playing on EU or NA?

If you are from EU, I can offer you to meet ingame, look over your build if you missed something, and watch you play once in hotjoin, or duel you or something. Then I might be able to give you more tips.

If you are from NA maybe someone else can offer you the same.

EU – Multiple times #1 SoloQ pre Dec 2014 (pure MMR based ladder)
Primoridal (S1) & Exalted (S2) & Illustrious (S3) Legend

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

If you want to win queues by yourself you have to carry your team! Interrupt stomps, cleave downed bodies, revive your teammates, and neut points! Sometimes even if you do all these things, your team might be just a bunch of PvE-ers or WvW-ers or just new to the game and there is just nothing you can do! You can never know who you’ll be matched up with because the matchmaking is pretty bad! Also you’ll want to better your own skillz! You can’t always expect to be blameless if you lose!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

in PvP

Posted by: glock.6590

glock.6590

20 games in a row is obviously your fault . Its impossible to lose that many games in a row unless you are doomed or something. Especially in unranked , usually it will be solo vs solo players which is so easy to carry compared to the premades you see in ranked.

But anyway you’re playing a mesmer, its not a carry class and needs a good team to peel for them or make it work . You won’t win that much on a mesmer. Play something that is semi-tanky , mobile and has a lot of cleave / AoE damage/ CC.

Cele engi / ele can carry very hard.

6’4’’ Master Race. I am Above You.

(edited by glock.6590)

in PvP

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

I found the profession you can carry your team the most is a Thief. Or, at least, that’s what it looks like to me, since I usually reroll thief mid game when we’re losing 250-100 and we end up winning.
You have to make smart plays in order to carry your team. Know when you can and you can’t fight. Know when your allies are going to wipe. Always assume that your teammates are going to lose the team fight, and act accordingly. Solo plays (which does NOT mean 1v1s) are extremely important in this game. Know when to decap and when to full cap. You play mesmer, so you can deny stomps (mass Invis) and also have ways of safestomping (f4), use them to turn the odds of a fight.
Though it’s very hard to carry on mesmer if the enemy team has a decent thief.
Still, do you use Portal at all? Usually most mesmers forget to use it even when they slot it in their utilities. Portal is not meant just for going from A to B quickly, you should always set it up somewhere as a personal defense as well.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in PvP

hihey.1075

I found the profession you can carry your team the most is a Thief. Or, at least, that’s what it looks like to me, since I usually reroll thief mid game when we’re losing 250-100 and we end up winning.
You have to make smart plays in order to carry your team. Know when you can and you can’t fight. Know when your allies are going to wipe. Always assume that your teammates are going to lose the team fight, and act accordingly. Solo plays (which does NOT mean 1v1s) are extremely important in this game. Know when to decap and when to full cap. You play mesmer, so you can deny stomps (mass Invis) and also have ways of safestomping (f4), use them to turn the odds of a fight.
Though it’s very hard to carry on mesmer if the enemy team has a decent thief.
Still, do you use Portal at all? Usually most mesmers forget to use it even when they slot it in their utilities. Portal is not meant just for going from A to B quickly, you should always set it up somewhere as a personal defense as well.

Anyway, losing 20 games in a row means that it’s your fault. I rarely lose more than 2 games in a row regardless of the class I play (and that almost never happens when I’m on thief). Of course, I’m not counting those games that start as or become a 4v5.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in PvP

Posted by: Laserbolt.6731

Laserbolt.6731

20 games in a row is obviously your fault . Its impossible to lose that many games in a row unless you are doomed or something.

No, I disagree. You make it sound like it’s all him because he didn’t carry them. He is one of five.

I think it’s most likely a combination of the class he is playing (a non-carry class), what time of day, and a low population doing PvP, meaning there is no real matchmaking going on, especially at off hours.

He sounds like he knows what he is doing. But I will agree that to carry you have to have a tanky class played really well to make an impact. It’s harder than it looks.

Scrapper: “Frank from Research”

(edited by Laserbolt.6731)

in PvP

Teutos.8620

I think it’s most likely a combination of the class he is playing (a non-carry class), what time of day, and a low population doing PvP, meaning there is no real matchmaking going on, especially at off hours.

But I will agree that to carry you have to have a tanky class played really well to make an impact. It’s harder than it looks.

I disagree. Mesmers are most of the time fine to carry a match.
‘most of the time’: You need some bulky professions in your team, to hold the point, while you do your job (dps, kill, help with stomp, help with rez, interrupt rez, etc).

in PvP

Laserbolt.6731

You guys are discounting the possibility that he and the same people are playing the same team over and over in a low population time of day.

The result won’t change.

in PvP

Laserbolt.6731

I disagree that mesmer is a good “carry class”.

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

You guys are discounting the possibility that he and the same people are playing the same team over and over in a low population time of day.

The result won’t change.

That won’t happen in reality though due to your team decreasing in mmr and the opposite team increasing. In this case, higher mmr players in the opposite team would swap with players in your team (if the system works).

in PvP

Teutos.8620

IF the system works (only Justin can take a look at your past matches), then it means, that Aylpse was rated to high for his knowledge and skill.
Ofc he could have just have been really really unlucky, and most of his members were ranked too high.

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

Well there is always the possibility of someone being carried hard by their usual premade team, then going into soloq with an abnormally high rating.

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

OP, I don’t know how good you are, and how good your team mates were, so there’s no way of telling if it’s your fault. If you want to play solo on a mesmer, and don’t want to change your build too much, I would advise you do the following:

1) Replace your portal with a condi cleanse. Portal provides great mobility, but in soloq no one is gonna take care of your conditions for you, so it’s not worth it.

2) Never expect your team to win a balanced team fight you’re not a part of. Never.

3) Encourage your team before the game, and discuss some sort of strat. People tend to rage quit less if their team mates are friendly.

4) Never rage. Your team mates are bad, but it’s the fault of the match making, not theirs.

Now, it’s true that mesmer can’t really carry a team. If you want to perform better and be less of a liability, team up with a thief you like to play with, so that he can keep an eye on the enemy thief, and use your portal to bring your burst power where it’s needed. Good luck!

in PvP

Laserbolt.6731

PvP Forum Rule: Anytime you ask on the forum if your losses are due to you, or to the team, you will be told that its you, and you basically suck and need to get better.

Added bonus: people will tell you they never have your problems, implying they are better than you are.

I have seen it many many many times over the years.

Count on it, if you ask this question.

Also, they commonly reason that you are the only thing that doesn’t change, so therefore it has to be you. (Implying that if you were good, you would then win all your matches. Every one of them.)

(edited by Laserbolt.6731)

in PvP

glock.6590

Well the only time you can really tell if your team sucks is when you push far, stale the 1v2 for a while and your team still wipes 3v4.

Otherwise, if you’re losing even fights and 1v1’s its your fault.

in PvP

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

That won’t happen in reality though due to your team decreasing in mmr and the opposite team increasing. In this case, higher mmr players in the opposite team would swap with players in your team (if the system works).

Welp, I had once three games in a row against same pre-made, whle being solo. I lost in two of those and STILL got them again on the third game.

So this whole mmr thing is really shady atm. And the low amount of actual players make matters worse.

EU Aurora Glade

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

Welp, I had once three games in a row against same pre-made, whle being solo. I lost in two of those and STILL got them again on the third game.

So this whole mmr thing is really shady atm. And the low amount of actual players make matters worse.

Well after 3 games the MMR difference isn’t going to be anything compared to 20 games.

in PvP

Laserbolt.6731

If your MMR has a low deviation score, it is hard to budge. The deviation number is a “confidence” rating and tells the system not to change the MMR much if it is pretty confident in the MMR.

It exists to prevent random bad luck or good luck from swinging your MMR around.

in PvP

hihey.1075

But I will agree that to carry you have to have a tanky class played really well to make an impact. It’s harder than it looks.

I disagree. Mesmers are most of the time fine to carry a match.
‘most of the time’: You need some bulky professions in your team, to hold the point, while you do your job (dps, kill, help with stomp, help with rez, interrupt rez, etc).

…which is why it’s not a carry class
A carry class is a class that can win games by itself. So far, I’ve had this feeling only on Thief and on Cele Engi, because both can roam very well, kill things fast, and have lots upon lots of tools at their disposal to disrupt the enemy plays.
Not even Ele is good at carrying, because unless you have decent players on your team you won’t be able to shine in teamfights. Same for Guardian. Same for Warrior.
In a teamfight, you need a lot of tools that are downed-state oriented. The only one available to Eles is Updraft (or Mist Form, if you slot it, but it requires a big sacrifice in either Condi Cleanse or Bunkering potential). Plus, it’s really kitten Ele to kill things fast OR decap OR keep 2 (decent) players busy for a long time. On engi, you can kite a lot (lots of immunities, blocks, and even stealth), have very good mobility. Can decap ANYONE and keep it decapped for a decent amount of time (you can even full cap if you have Crate ready).
And with thief, if you’re good you can keep the enemy team permanently outnumbered at the teamfight OR gank their damage dealers (mesmer, ranger, necro) OR being better than the enemy thief and still outnumber the enemy OR, worst case scenario, let the enemy sacrifice a cap for winning a teamfight.
Of course, when facing against really good players/teams, this is only true to a certain extent. You can’t really hope to carry a game when you’re against top-tier players if your mates are not good enough. But, for the most part, this applies in most games with average players.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in PvP

Teutos.8620

Carry class means for me, you have a HUGE influence on the outcome of the game. You push your own team over the edge.

And with thief, if you’re good you can keep the enemy team permanently outnumbered at the teamfight OR gank their damage dealers (mesmer, ranger, necro) OR being better than the enemy thief and still outnumber the enemy OR, worst case scenario, let the enemy sacrifice a cap for winning a teamfight.

I agree, that a thief can have the biggest influence on the outcome of a match, and might therefore be the profession with the best option to carry the match.

Still, mesmer has also the option to carry game. Celestrial are just good for zerging around on a node, but as a berserker profession, you have the power to turn the fights into your favor.

in PvP

glock.6590

Except cele classes can facetank thief’s burst. You don’t have that much impact on the match unless their team is squishy. Sure you will get decaps and save about 150 points but you will still lose the game if your team can’t win teamfights or 1v1.

While on a cele engi you can straight up 1v2 people while decapping their far node and giving your team the number advantage.

in PvP

hihey.1075

Carry class means for me, you have a HUGE influence on the outcome of the game. You push your own team over the edge.

I agree, that a thief can have the biggest influence on the outcome of a match, and might therefore be the profession with the best option to carry the match.

Still, mesmer has also the option to carry game. Celestrial are just good for zerging around on a node, but as a berserker profession, you have the power to turn the fights into your favor.

Mesmer can carry if the enemy team does not have a good thief and if the mesmer hugely outsmarts the enemy thief throughout the whole game.
In a match against a full bunker comp, a mesmer is probably more valuable than a thief, though. But those are really rare. Especially in unranked, I usually find at least one dps class (necro, thief, mesmer, ranger) in both teams.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in PvP

Posted by: Erwin.5603

Erwin.5603

If you can’t tell, then it’s you. If you can tell, you are most likely wrong and it’s still you.

Fixi

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Im playing unranked as a mesmer and I’ve lost twenty one games back to back. There are some games I was straight up shut down, but excluding those I have been getting top score/kills/caps, I rotate I do everything I know I should do, I’ve been winning 1v1s and ganking, I’ve read guides on the forums and I STILL cant win.

I cant tell if its matchmaking or me, for the record I use the portal really well, but no one ever seems to take it even if I drop it on them and ask for them to use it in /team. If Im doing something wrong can someone please direct me to to a page where I can understand what it is?

Don’t feel bad. The matchmaking is completely broken at this point. I was hoping for a revert to the previous system, but you must understand that ANET doesn’t want to admit a mistake yet. Maybe the old system will be a “feature” of the expansion pack.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Wow. just wow. You think that a thief can carry a game. Usually the thief is the liability of the team. Give me a strong engi any day.

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Wow. just wow. You think that a thief can carry a game. Usually the thief is the liability of the team. Give me a strong engi any day.

I think you believe that because in medium-MMR regions you see a lot of bad thieves and, well, ok turret engineers. Turret engineers can carry relatively new players because it’s a very easy build: just sit on far node and do your things. The thief’s role is complex, not only mechanically, but also rotationally (if I may use this word): when to decap far, when to leave a fight, which fight do I join, can I win this duel fast enough, etc.

Not assuming that you have an average MMR, but you know how the matchmaking can be at times.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

pro tip: if you’re playing shatter mesmer (If you’re playing condi you already wrong anyway) vs a team with thief and you haven’t one just reroll….trust me if their thief is not totally braindead he’s gonna wipe the floor with you

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Laserbolt.6731

If you can’t tell, then it’s you. If you can tell, you are most likely wrong and it’s still you.

See, this is the standard PvP Forum answer. Always somebody saying this to shoot you down. It’s the “PvP forum” after all, right?

Don’t pay attention to it. The matchmaking is almost nonexistent now when there are few people queuing. And the PvP population is way down this week.

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

its always your team. its never you.

in PvP

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

You think that a thief can carry a game. Usually the thief is the liability of the team.

I’ll carry us straight to the bottom. Hell, gravity, the harsh mistress, does most of the work.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: William C.6195

William C.6195

Also pushing far after winning mid is a very bad idea. The enemy team will be on respawn and if they see their home node contested, they will just zerg the point and kill you, which causes you to be outnumbered across the map temporarily. Instead you want to be in a position to see respawns while being able to reinforce both home and mid quickly, there are certain sweet spots on every map for this purpose.

The exception to this is that a thief is fast enough to neutralise the point then escape before the respawners arrive, since they can abuse shortbow 5 for mobility.

I disagree with this. If you’ve swiped them, they’re going to have staggered respawns and are likely going to trickle 1 by 1 into the point. If you send just 3 players to far, you can essentially spawn camp them whilst still having map coverage from the other two players and a 3 cap.

This doesn’t work so well against organised groups, but the pressure is always good.

You can in fact send 4 far and have 1 guard home/mid very easily on all maps (with perhaps the exception of Khylo, it’s probably best not to send 4 far).

NA/EU: Auldon/Auldone
[feat]

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

I disagree with this. If you’ve swiped them, they’re going to have staggered respawns and are likely going to trickle 1 by 1 into the point. If you send just 3 players to far, you can essentially spawn camp them whilst still having map coverage from the other two players and a 3 cap.

This doesn’t work so well against organised groups, but the pressure is always good.

You can in fact send 4 far and have 1 guard home/mid very easily on all maps (with perhaps the exception of Khylo, it’s probably best not to send 4 far).

I generally find that it’s very hard to ever own more then 2 points for more then a very short period of time. It’s very hard to get past the math of trying to hold 3 points with 5 players. What happens more often then not in the situation outlined above is a couple of them go straight to your probably undefended home point and take it so you still control the same number of points. A worse outcome is they send a couple of people to try to save there home point and while not successful they manage to keep you occupied long enough for a few of them to take middle back. You send four to there home point and some poor bunker gets kitten d by 3 people if you can’t down the two at far fast enough. After all they can see you pushing there home point on the mini map if anybody in there party is near there they don’t have to go there. I’m not saying it can’t work but with all pugs I don’t like that strategy of constant pushing generally.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

I personally feel that this is a bit of a risk when running with pugs. From experience, many pugs will not look at the minimap or chatbox while fighting, most likely because they are staring at their skill bar as well as their target. This can lead to them happily 3/4v1ing on far while the enemy team snatches another point. This can be made worse by staggered respawns walking into far and keeping your pugs there until both other points are lost.

I realise that this may be an extreme situation, but like I said I prefer not to take the risk with a full team of pugs.

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

I’m suspecting it’s your fault if you really manage to lose 21 games consecutively. It has never happened to me though.

You scored top score as mesmer, probably meaning that you just free cap everything, ganking people to get more kills, and not guarding points whatsoever. That does not really help your team at all.

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

PvP Forum Rule: Anytime you ask on the forum if your losses are due to you, or to the team, you will be told that its you, and you basically suck and need to get better.

Added bonus: people will tell you they never have your problems, implying they are better than you are.

I have seen it many many many times over the years.

Count on it, if you ask this question.

Also, they commonly reason that you are the only thing that doesn’t change, so therefore it has to be you. (Implying that if you were good, you would then win all your matches. Every one of them.)

*PvP Forum Secret Rule:
Whenever I lose a match, it’s always my team’s fault. It is never my fault, because I’m always better than them. My team are all PVE noobs who clearly have no idea what they’re doing, and my opponents are always pre-made. The reason of my failure is always because of horrible match-making.

===============

Statistic does not means everything, but it certainly means something if you really manage to lose so many times in a row.
If you have this kind of statistic, you really need to start thinking what is wrong with your playstyle/ build/ skill.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

20 games is too small to tell because you have no control over your teammates. Even if it was truly a 50% chance, you’d still expect streaks of 7 or so in a row of either losses or wins. Flip a coin a hundred times and watch it happen.

If you play 400 and have a record of like 50 and 350, then ya, it’s you.

in PvP

Random Weird Guy.3528

20 games is too small to tell because you have no control over your teammates. Even if it was truly a 50% chance, you’d still expect streaks of 7 or so in a row of either losses or wins. Flip a coin a hundred times and watch it happen.

If you play 400 and have a record of like 50 and 350, then ya, it’s you.

If you have that kind of record, then matchmaking isn’t working properly since your MMR would be rock bottom and should match you against similar players (unless you afk in half your games or something).

in PvP

hihey.1075

…that’s because an average Engi is usually more useful to the team than an average Thief.
However, a VERY good thief carries games like no tomorrow.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU

in PvP

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

All builds that can effectively 2v1 without the use of superior positioning and terrain need to be properly nerfed, and this will not happen by A-nets Dota/cardgame balance choices.

I can’t tell you OP if it’s you or your team. But if you are the MVP of your team it comes down to: A bad but competent (so he can doge) engie, is worth more to a pvp team than a good mesmer. Most of the time anyways.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I unfortunately don’t have a video, ideally, there would be a player at each point, I like to prioritize home/mid over far but push when the chance arises. However there isnt a player on each point, it seems from what I see, players tricking into a zerg at mid. I don’t know if thats the case or we’re straight up out rotated but I know Im winning most of my fights. I know Im personally doing better with that but it really feels like the enemy team is drinking tea and chatting up a good time chaining ice bow stuns while I struggle to even get my team to use a portal.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/mesmer/Guide-How-to-make-a-half-decent-vid/first#

in PvP

Posted by: Siroso.2769

Siroso.2769

I would worry about the “trying to get my team to use a portal”. Some of the uses of portal, such as bringing teammates back into the fight from spawn, or lord rotations, won’t work without communication. As someone suggests earlier, dropping the utility slot for a condi clear may be a good idea in solo play.

From what I’ve seen, the vast majority of mid-level MMR players who are soloing in unranked or ranked will open with a 1/4/0 split (or sometimes 1/3/1). Frequently the randomness of the comps will leave them lacking in mobility too. What this allows is for you to go open to far, barely engage (you could throw out a iZerker to see if it will be an easy 1v1), drop your portal and then go mid. Whoever they had cap home will then be stuck there worrying about your portal while you range down into mid. If they have had someone escort home you can just head to mid and teamfight normally.

While mesmer is a difficult class to carry a low MMR pug team on, frequently portal will help rather than hinder – but don’t expect to use it for your allies!

<— Broskies /Lulzranger

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

You’d be surprised how often build composition and Rotations play a role.
If you’re roaming with three people from node to node, downing 1 or two people… odds are the other team is rotating around that zerg… even though it feels like you’re doing work.

Rotations play a bigger role than how good you are with your build. Peeling away from a zerg to uncontest a territory does more for your team than your whole team fighting in mid and risking a wipe.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

I think folks here are just missing the obvious, we’ve all had good and bad runs in solo que. For my part, after about the 4th or 5th loss I take a little break, about the duration of a que time. It almost always changes the tempo of win/loss for me.

Sometimes we just get into a cluster of players who don’t work for us, and the only choice is to break up that cluster. It may not even be the individual players are bad, but we just don’t gel vs the other team.

in PvP

Teutos.8620

I think folks here are just missing the obvious, we’ve all had good and bad runs in solo que. For my part, after about the 4th or 5th loss I take a little break, about the duration of a que time. It almost always changes the tempo of win/loss for me.

You are totally right. I had bad times, where I lost more matches than I won, but NEVER 20! in a row.