Capricorn.

Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: nosleepdemon.1368

nosleepdemon.1368

There’s something about that map that just doesn’t sit well with me. Perhaps it’s the underwater combat that is terribly implemented, or the Ruins being the single most aggravating point to capture or hold in the entire game. Maybe it’s the fact that the cannon cannot hit the ruins, loses power the closer your target is to it, and the camera clips all the time around the nearby objects preventing easy aiming. Or maybe it’s the fact that 1/2 of the time when the map switches to Capricorn, everyone leaves except a couple of players who have never played it before.

There’s definitely something about that map… something wrong.

Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: pinkglow.3429

pinkglow.3429

The sharks are pretty much in the way to have a proper underwater fight, the biggest issue I think. Otherwise it’s a friendly jump and cap map… probably one of the maps that gives you most glory and I like it because of that. I stay away from water though, it’s a shame because proper underwater fights would be fun.

Capricorn.

in PvP

nosleepdemon.1368

I’ve gotten a lot of glory from manning the Trebuchet in Khylo, occasionally it’ll get focused and you waste a few minutes respawning and repairing, but no one ever seems to chase the repairman, nor do they comeback to destroy it too often. Just had 248 glory from blowing people up inside and around Clocktower.

Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

Needs to be thinned down on sharks. Underwater combat is fine.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

Capricorn.

in PvP

nosleepdemon.1368

Update, just got 405 firing that thing. So much fun!

Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: tom.7468

tom.7468

I love the map you can easily solo cap the ruins. and the sharks wont eat you on the surface. but i would like to see new maps with more underwater combat.

Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

Yea i’d love to have more underwater combat too

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Capricorn.

in PvP

Posted by: Duukar.3061

Duukar.3061

Reality is that the sharks simply exaggerate the worst part of this game.. Its impossible to pick and hold a good target..