in PvP

Posted by: Knight.6704

Knight.6704

ggwp lol

Caring bout hot while old servers lagging

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

need to make a turret engi since anything that requires pressing buttons won’t work atm with this ping….

…not even joking…

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Not going to lie, I did that a while back. I know throw the stones, I made a turret engi. I had about 4 second lag and the game was obviously unplayable. I decided to make a turreteer to see how he faired during unplayable conditions. Started the round out and headed home. 2 people came at me and i randomly jammed buttons, because I couldn’t really tell where anyone was. After a good 30s I see them getting under 50% health. Somewhere along the lines near the end I had a 10 second lag spike where everyone just running in place. Game sprinted to catch up and I look, they both downed in front of me. Cool, I won.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Not going to lie, I did that a while back. I know throw the stones, I made a turret engi. I had about 4 second lag and the game was obviously unplayable. I decided to make a turreteer to see how he faired during unplayable conditions. Started the round out and headed home. 2 people came at me and i randomly jammed buttons, because I couldn’t really tell where anyone was. After a good 30s I see them getting under 50% health. Somewhere along the lines near the end I had a 10 second lag spike where everyone just running in place. Game sprinted to catch up and I look, they both downed in front of me. Cool, I won.

working as intended

Ark 2nd Account