Cele too strong

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

Please delete celestial, at this point every team needs 3-5 celestial amulet ele/engi/war, this is outrages and no one wants to be “forced” to play a particular class and style. Just take it OUT of spvp altogether and it will not negatively effect other parts of the games.

Attachments:

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

You really think they’re going to do this? Just outright delete an amulet!? Doubtful or even if they do it’s coming June 2015

Cele too strong

in PvP

Firebird.8324

It is the only logical solution if you think about it.

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Aaron.2413

Aaron.2413

what are your thoughts on lich and war banner?

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

I can 100% say this to you and members of your team OP. Get good.

Your team’s choices of comps is LOL and gimmicky. That has zip to do with amulets.

Cele too strong

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

You forgot mercy runes

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

For warrior, we can use settler amulet instead of gay cele for shout warhorn build lol. difference is just less ppwer more support. so idc, delete cele plz. cele is too good and only made for engi and ele.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

Cele too strong

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

For warrior, we can use settler amulet instead of gay cele for shout warhorn build lol idc, delete cele plz

And you are the reason why this meta shouldn’t change or at least cele should remain in game…

Bunker was so 2013

(edited by SobeSoul.6910)

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

I….actually..agree with…Backpack? Wot.

If cele is being nerfed, mercy runes and lich auto attacks should be as well.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Brolla.3142

Brolla.3142

While we are at it can we nerf thieves again please. They blind me too much on my hammer warrior.

Cele too strong

in PvP

Kitt.2567

For warrior, we can use settler amulet instead of gay cele for shout warhorn build lol idc, delete cele plz

And you are the reason why this meta shouldn’t change or at least cele should remain in game…

Bunker was so 2013

I would sacrifice cele shout war if anet can nerf cele engi or celementalist since they are much OPer than cele shout war. celementalist and cele-engi are just bullkitten, so it’s ok to remove cele shout warhorn war for me if anet can nerf them. I used to use settler amulet instead of celestial on my shout warhorn war build before cele buff patch that is applied past april.

(edited by Kitt.2567)

Cele too strong

in PvP

Firebird.8324

Your team’s choices of comps is LOL and gimmicky. That has zip to do with amulets.

You sir ARE RIGHT,
So, we can and most likely will change our comp to cele war, cele war, cele ele, cele engi and condi necro, NOW, which is more fun to watch? 4 cele team? or double power necro team?

Attachments:

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

You sir ARE RIGHT,
So, we can and most likely will change our comp to cele war, cele war, cele ele, cele engi and condi necro, NOW, which is more fun to watch? 4 cele team? or double power necro team?

You wouldn’t want two cele war. because cele ele is a superior being in every way…you can swap those two wars to ele and do better.

Cele too strong

in PvP

Firebird.8324

we don’t have 2 cele ele at our disposal. But u are correct

Cele too strong

in PvP

Firebird.8324

I don’t play this game anymore but I would rather watch 2 lich power necros than 2 cele ele’s. Cele ele is ×10 more cheesy than a full glass gimmick build.

Radioactive comp relies on cheese mechanics but if they beat your team with that comp you probably suck anyway. At that level you should know how to deal with lich.

Celestial is truly boring to watch and play and it the strongest spec in the game without a real counter.

First of all, not sure if that was a complaint or an insult, I am the power necro from radioactive. Also, at that level I know how to deal with people who know how to deal with lich. Third, yes Celestial is incredibly boring to watch and the more celestial teams that appear the MORE BORING the scene will get until there will be no interest in pvp once so ever.

Attachments:

Cele too strong

in PvP

SobeSoul.6910

Complains about cele’s watchability and has warrior with mercy runes on team….

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

Complains about cele’s watchability and has warrior with mercy runes on team….

Well both are cheesy/gimmicky that’s for sure

At the end of the day when people are competing for money in high level tournaments honor flies out the window

People always gravitate to the easiest/safest builds

We will never see a 5 zerk team vs 5 zerk team even though you all want it so badly

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

If any single amulet was going to be the most meta, I would pick celestial.

Does no one remember the bunker/power meta where any given player would either get blown up instantly, or never die?

Yes, cele is over-represented right now, but only a small adjustment is needed (to either cele or might stacking).

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

You might as well merge a few posts with this and create a 2nd skyhammer monster thread.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Celestial-shouldn-t-exist/first

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/just-remove-celestial/first#post4633599

Pretty sure my post was first tho. You’re pretty late.

Bullet Punch

(edited by Keksmuffin.1450)

Cele too strong

in PvP

Kitt.2567

I don’t play this game anymore but I would rather watch 2 lich power necros than 2 cele ele’s. Cele ele is ×10 more cheesy than a full glass gimmick build.

Radioactive comp relies on cheese mechanics but if they beat your team with that comp you probably suck anyway. At that level you should know how to deal with lich.

Celestial is truly boring to watch and play and it the strongest spec in the game without a real counter.

What do you play?? i quited pvp too!

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: tronjeremy.5820

tronjeremy.5820

I’ll agree with firebread here. Cele is a bit op and a good team should have at least a few running them which then tends to widdle down build and comp evolutions. Maybe reducing the stats than just throwing them out? Meh I dunno.

Best Teef NA – http://twitch.tv/tronjeremy_
S/D Condi Build Video – http://goo.gl/bYGs9n
Stronkhold Beta Gameplay – http://goo.gl/IMb8qb

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

What do you play?? i quited pvp too!

I casually play random shooting games like Call of Duty. Sadly MMO games are becoming very bad.

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

Hello frands! Vee Wee here, retired #1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!

Anyone else see the irony of a guy named Overpowdered Necro complaining about Engis and Eles!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

Cele too strong

in PvP

Firebird.8324

I named my Character “I am really op” back when dhummfire was crazy OP, and asked for it to get nerfed too. If I played ele I would name him “kitten-idly Op Cele Ele”.

Attachments:

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Lich was already nerfed…..

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

Just nerf the tankiness on Cele by 150 points each. Somewhere around there.

Cele too strong

in PvP

Posted by: theoutsider.7849

theoutsider.7849

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I’m a Wellomancer and I spam 1111111 on you.

Goodbye friends.