Celestial amulet

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Drazerg.8956

Drazerg.8956

Okay so, to my knowledge, the Celestial amulet was removed due to Ele’s being OP at the time.
Well, the meta has changed and from my knowledge, the only viable ele builds currently available are super tanky builds or fresh air(which is alright but undertoned imo)

So, can we see a return of the celestial amulet so to make more offensive Ele viable builds?

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Okay so, to my knowledge, the Celestial amulet was removed due to Ele’s being OP at the time.
Well, the meta has changed and from my knowledge, the only viable ele builds currently available are super tanky builds or fresh air(which is alright but undertoned imo)

So, can we see a return of the celestial amulet so to make more offensive Ele viable builds?

It would probably make me reinstall the game if they could at least do that…

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Ele still has powerful DPS output. Just need to kite more, time dodges and hope someone doesn’t sneeze on you by accident.

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: kin korn karn.9023

kin korn karn.9023

Ele still has powerful DPS output. Just need to kite more, time dodges and hope someone doesn’t sneeze on you by accident.

Wow, that’s impressive. I don’t think I’ve ever received even half that much damage in a single match.

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

it wasnt just eles, im not sure eles would even be all that with cele. Im thinking Revs, warriros, engi, druid, A lot of builds would be broken if cele ammy was still around, there was no way around removing it.

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

Indeed, basically every meta build at that time used cele amulet. I don’t think they will implement it again, but if they do, they have to add a lot of other amulets as well.

Celestial amulet

in PvP

sephiroth.4217

Wow, that’s impressive. I don’t think I’ve ever received even half that much damage in a single match.

I’ve received more lol… Good thing a Marauder Ele can handle the pressure

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

It’s still less than what guards do with 10 times less effort and risk.

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Nova.3817

Nova.3817

although id love to run cele necro again i feel like it would make way to many unkillable builds rise to power again

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Should try a necro sometime. Have gotten 1.1million damage taken before.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Celestial amulet

in PvP

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I even ran celestial amulet on mesmer and thief lol.

Having that many more stat points when forced into low-stat distributions as it is and no build granularity is just generally ridiculous. It’s the same reason everyone runs HoT-amulets; more stats = better.

Celestial amulet

in PvP

sephiroth.4217

It’s still less than what guards do with 10 times less effort and risk.

Trap guards are useless unless you’re pub stomping hotjoin or get matched against newbies. Infact I play trap guard once I’ve had too many drinks or if I want to watch a movie while playing the game, lay traps, watch movie, someone died, stomp, lay traps and watch movie again.

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)