Celestial d/d ele

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

How many of you are also running this completely braindead quadriplegic spec, it’s so easy I can’t stand it, I literally gave myself cramps from laughing as i slobbered my face across my keyboard and just fire/poison everything around me to death.

So how many of us are there?

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Sorry mate but I doubt anyone would take you seriously if you approach the matter with such an attitude…

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Yeah and Lag is more OP then d/d Ele’s they need to nerf Lag.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Sorry mate but I doubt anyone would take you seriously if you approach the matter with such an attitude…

well he’s actually pretty close to reality..

Ark 2nd Account

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

i want to see how well you do against players who know their class if you just “slobber your face across the keyboard”

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: SYPHA.9283

SYPHA.9283

Bring your ele against my condi ranger. youre gonna be toast. stop playing hotjoin and thinking youre good. that is all.

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

i want to see how well you do against players who know their class if you just “slobber your face across the keyboard”

yeah and what happens when I or X pro player actually tries, if this build is capable of what it is WITHOUT trying. Hmmmm…

Bring your ele against my condi ranger. youre gonna be toast. stop playing hotjoin and thinking youre good. that is all.

1v1 me brah i show u my true skill brah! Good and useless argument. Who cares about me rolling hotjoins, absolutely hysterical, genuinely crying with laughter, gagging because I can’t breathe. Completely missing the point.

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

4 ele in each game at high level should show that something is wrong….and no 1v1 should tell the contrary.

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

OP has at least been ranked….teamq and soloq.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar.3916

Ragnar.3916

celestial d/d ele vs your condi ranger… aha
i bet he will stomp you, even when not so good on ele

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

You have boon strip and you kill cele ele. The build is good but not OP. You take out their might stack and its game over for cele ele.

Necromancer Main

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

You have boon strip and you kill cele ele. The build is good but not OP. You take out their might stack and its game over for cele ele.

Thank god Burning has such a low base damage or that wouldn’t be true.

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Lifestealer.4910

Lifestealer.4910

So the only counter to this d/d celestial is to use an ability that hardly any class have?.. thats balance alright lmao

I have heard those type of arguments before in other competitive games, just bcuz something has a really situational counter doesn’t mean its “balanced”

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

So the only counter to this d/d celestial is to use an ability that hardly any class have?.. thats balance alright lmao

I have heard those type of arguments before in other competitive games, just bcuz something has a really situational counter doesn’t mean its “balanced”

werd +1

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

i said celestial eles were going to be tpvp cancer right after celestial ammy buff months ago…when everyone was still worried bout warriors…“2-3 months and you will see”

now here we are

2 eles every team and they can even take the place of bunker guards (Never happened before, no other class/spec had ever been able to swap bunker guard) while being even more tanky and able to kill stuff with nonsense burning and kitten

so yeah…they’re balanced right? Remove freaking celestial amulet and/or might stacking already…celestial specs (Not only ele) are everywhere and are ruining this already dead pvp even more

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I’ve said on here probably 10 times at this point. Celestial needs a nerf. Not sure why it is taking so long.

Celestial d/d ele

in PvP

Vicariuz.1605

Soon tm we might make it to beta, this alpha version of the game is going great.