Change something, Current state of the Meta

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Nerf celestial and the classes that already can’t use it can’t even more.

Your post doesn’t make any sense. Are you saying that ANET should allow the OP specs (cele ele, cele engi, cele warrior) to continue since there are other specs that aren’t OP when using it? If you don’t realize that cele is over the top on ele, engi, and warrior, I don’t know what to say.

in PvP

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

It’s simple, take out precision from celestial amulet, adjust stats, test, if still too OP, also remove vitality, adjust stats further, test, release.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Nerf celestial and the classes that already can’t use it can’t even more.

Your post doesn’t make any sense. Are you saying that ANET should allow the OP specs (cele ele, cele engi, cele warrior) to continue since there are other specs that aren’t OP when using it? If you don’t realize that cele is over the top on ele, engi, and warrior, I don’t know what to say.

My post makes perfect sense. You have a few classes that make fantastic use of celestial amulet due mainly to class design. Then you have a few other classes that don’t do well with celestial amulet.

So nerf the amulet. Now the classes that could use it cannot. The ones that that already couldn’t use it before still cannot. Now we have another useless amulet woohoo….

Balance isn’t just about nerfing there is more to it.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

(edited by NeXeD.3042)

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

For engineer i see the thing a little different . celestial engineer is strong but not as dd ele celestial or celestial warrior and on the other side , rabid condi engineer is still really strong too and viable . I play both of them and in some cases i prefer celestial .. other time rabid … usually i choose based on map , teams composition and … weather