Change the effects of bloodlust etc

in PvP

Posted by: Sinister.5792

Sinister.5792

I dont know if this topic was brought up before or anything but whatever.

So why not change the effect of the sigil effects.

Instead of getting it removed when getting downed, why not remove the effect when character is fully dead, same as the effects of Applied Strength and Applied Fortitude in World vs World

as well change the way sigils affect in both land and water.. because you need to have 2 same type of sigils in land weap and water weps in order to keep the effect..

I kill 2 birds with over 9000 stones

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

First of all; there are no water in the current PvP maps, they decided to remove it, so that isn’t a problem.

I think its fine that bloodlust is removed when downed. It is a high risk / reward sigil. If you manage to stay alive and don’t get downed, then you get the rewards. They add a significant amount of power, so I think they are fine as they are.

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

Tbh atm it’s more like high risk low reward. Many of the skills in the game have such low coefficients that for most cases, it’s not worth taking any of rude over other sigils.

Neither do I think making them immune to downstate is the right solution.

90% of sigils need to be reworked, the last major patch completely botched the sigil balance that combat revolved around , and the devs did not do the job they claimed in balancing the sigils with their new independent ICDs.

in PvP

Posted by: Stof.9584

Stof.9584

90% of sigils need to be reworked, the last major patch completely botched the sigil balance that combat revolved around , and the devs did not do the job they claimed in balancing the sigils with their new independent ICDs.

Desolation EU – Necromancer / Thief
Top 100 Solo Q for a full minute