Cheaters in pvp

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: scottmjones.5369

scottmjones.5369

Come across the same guy three games in a row now “paladin sauvage” afk’s so his guildies on the other team can win easily, Ive reported him but curious if he’s actually breaking any rules, if not why!!?

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Yes, this is match manipulation and cheating, however Arenanet most likely won’t do anything about it, because they don’t care. There are people with hundreds of afk’ed games and rage tantrums who are never banned.

Ranger//Necro

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Outsider.6051

Outsider.6051

In unranked q? Is it possible to have a guildie q so he can end up on another team?

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: MuhQ.8012

MuhQ.8012

Sure, in the off times you often fight with the same 9 other people in different constellation for multiple matches. The pool of pvpers is not as large as their “company talk” wants to suggest.

/e: what? normal words are now kitten?

(edited by MuhQ.8012)

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Name-and-shame is against the forum rules. You’ll get your post infracted for trying to do the right thing if you don’t edit the name out. Don’t ask me why because I don’t understand it myself.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

The match manipulation by these scum, yes they are scum when they rob honest and legitimate players an easy, unearned victory, is getting out of hand.

Attachments:

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

Cheaters in pvp

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Sure, in the off times you often fight with the same 9 other people in different constellation for multiple matches. The pool of pvpers is not as large as their “company talk” wants to suggest.

/e: what? normal words are now kitten?

Which is why Anet is being silent about this soloq pondering. There isnt as much pvpers as Anet or Colin talked about in his letter, at least in offtimes where u can end up with same people. Having a soloq and teamq will make queue times longer and since we have nothing to do in Hotm people will be more frustrated.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore