Cheaters in sPvP

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: BlackDeath.7834

BlackDeath.7834

This is the first time ive seen this, but guys, please don’t cheat in spvp, especially tournament play, the other team has a mesmer named “Akumos Drovia” in the guild Deal With It [DWi] (We’re on the server Jade Quarry regardless, feel free to look out for these cheaters

He layed a portal down ontop of the trebuchet, jumped down, layed a portal, and ported back and opened the trebuchet interface, then ported back, he was able to fire the trebuchet without even being at the trebuchet, this is so irritating, please report anyone doing this and report it as a bug.

Stop cheating in tournament play, Mesmers are annoying enough.
Edited by moderator. Caps.

(edited by Moderator)

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

Report him immediately, this is obviously a bug/exploit and needs to be reported. If you see someone doing something like that take a screenshot, and report the player.

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Yezhik.2071

Yezhik.2071

+1 to this, we managed to recreate the bug, and confirm it is indeed an exploit.

Anet please deal with this quickly. This causes losses for teams that would otherwise win.
Treb is already a huge game changer, now it’s constant threat, with no way to change it.

Yezhik – Guardian
VexX
www.vexxgaming.com

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

Fortunately for us, they act quickly. Rest assured this will be dealt with swiftly.

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Nkrdbl.8160

Nkrdbl.8160

I just ran into a game that had a group of players in the same guild, 3 players on each team. They appeared to just be farming glory by killing each other over and over. Is this also considered cheating / exploiting? I can’t imagine the fun of what they are doing, considering it pretty much defeats the purpose of pvp. Anybody else experience a similar group of players mindlessly farming glory in this fashion?

It says “incredible”.

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Yezhik.2071

Yezhik.2071

Yeah, I dunno what happened to DWi, they used to be pretty good in pvp, give us a good run for first place.

Now I’m very disappointed, they are glory farming, exploiting in tournies, and pretty bad conduct in WvWvW

Yezhik – Guardian
VexX
www.vexxgaming.com

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Sukeena.3506

Sukeena.3506

report exploits at exploits@arenanet.com

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

sad i can’t report op for name and shame.
sad he can’t use properly the forum
sad he can’t read the rules to report exploit and bugs.

sadness, sadness everywhere

edit: i need to write a post in the thread to have report available.

(edited by Shukran.4851)

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: faileon.4381

faileon.4381

^
Report for name and shame? If someone is low enough to exploit in tournaments, he should be named and shamed.

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Astrobandaid.5287

Astrobandaid.5287

A friend of mine accidentally did this last night while we were glory farming. He was freaking out when it happened. When the treb was destroyed it couldn’t be repaired. It also appeared to still be up even though it was at 0% health. There was a necro that kept trying to attack it even after it was destroyed because it still appeared to be there.

Cheaters in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

i won’t waste more time to teach you internet rules.