Chrono outshines

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Chronomancer right now has an insane defense rotation and condition clear.

I almost didn’t buy the expansion because the new elite spec was not strong enough defensively or offensively compared to chrono.

(I think the issue was the protection and regeneration in the new elite spec which mesmer already has plenty of)

It may take a while for mesmer to break from chrono at this rate. But props the Elite specs look awesome and have awesome original mechanics.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

‘Look awesome’, hahaha
Yup, the mirage mirror looks awesome but is close to useless.

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

Are you surprised? People have pretty much said that already when HoT was released. Chronomancer simply offers too much and fixes pretty much all weaknesses that core mesmer has.

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

Are you surprised? People have pretty much said that already when HoT was released. Chronomancer simply offers too much and fixes pretty much all weaknesses that core mesmer has.

lol And then mirage emphasizes those weakness as well as creates new ones. Great “elite.”

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Abelisk.4527

Abelisk.4527

I’m currently in the process of proposing a suggestion to buff Mirage and make a lot more fun including overhauling the elite. There is absolutely no need to make the elite function like a nerfed Blink. No reason whatsoever.

It’s essentially blink on a 60 cd, broken in three different charges. I have no idea why it’s so uninspired but I have a different idea for it.

I think nearly everyone will like what I’m gonna propose

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Hot Boy.7138

Hot Boy.7138

I’ve always played dual sword power builds. Mirage outshines base mesmer and chronomancer for me. I gained so much more in combat mobility, cleanses, and CC with mirage that I would never go back to Chrono or base mesmer if I could help it. Mirage definitely outshines Chronomancer for me and I’m dreading tomorrow when beta ends. Mirage has some issues, but I’m confident it will get fixed. But as it is now, mirage is still a much better spec for me than any other I’ve played in the last 2 years and I enjoy it a whole lot.

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Bossun.2046

Bossun.2046

First sentence should of been bolded out instead of second one imo…

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: MLGKorno.5419

MLGKorno.5419

I almost didn’t buy the expansion because the new elite spec was not strong enough defensively or offensively compared to chrono.

(I think the issue was the protection and regeneration in the new elite spec which mesmer already has plenty of)

It may take a while for mesmer to break from chrono at this rate. But props the Elite specs look awesome and have awesome original mechanics.

2 years ago we had people instantly QQ like crazy because HoT specs were uniformly stronger than pre HoT counterparts which meant everyone was playing HoT specs.

Now POF comes out… you QQ about POF specs not being OP enough to warrant a switch?
Why does it have to make you switch?
If POF specs were overall stronger than HoT specs and forced everyone to go on POF specs, I bet another wave of people will begin to QQ that POF is imbalanced and that HoT should be up to par.

so which is it that you forum warriors want?

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

2 years ago we had people instantly QQ like crazy because HoT specs were uniformly stronger than pre HoT counterparts which meant everyone was playing HoT specs.

Now POF comes out… you QQ about POF specs not being OP enough to warrant a switch?
Why does it have to make you switch?
If POF specs were overall stronger than HoT specs and forced everyone to go on POF specs, I bet another wave of people will begin to QQ that POF is imbalanced and that HoT should be up to par.

so which is it that you forum warriors want?

I want all three sets, core, HoT and PoF to be roughly equal in “power.” They should be different and not superior. I’m not honestly sure the dev team can accomplish that.

Still, that would be the ideal.

Mesmerising Girl

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Aren’t Elites supposed to be side-grades, not upgrades? Pretty sure that’s what the devs said. “Alternate ways” to play the class.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Chrono outshines

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Aren’t Elites supposed to be side-grades, not upgrades? Pretty sure that’s what the devs said. “Alternate ways” to play the class.

True enough, I’d like to see it work out that way.

Mesmerising Girl