Class/Matchmaking Balance pic

in PvP

Posted by: Fantastic.5298

Fantastic.5298

This picture shows a few things:
-Where is the matchmaking class balance? Anet please admit that guardians are OP and thieves are not doing so well! why did you put 3 guardians on the same team!!!?!?! (Sorry can’t help the fact 2 thieves partied together….bad idea)

-Leagues mean nothing in an mmr sense. I know that its day 2 so people aren’t where they should be, but shouldn’t the matchmaking be accurate? The other team has 3 rank 2’s and we have all rank 1’s, yet we steamrolled them. It’s not like the system even tried to put a rank 2 on our team but idc only because we won. If leagues are just prestige titles you can lose and don’t effect who u are matched/balanced with then the system is no better off than before.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: senki.1046

senki.1046

There is also a warrior in the loser team. Another reason why they lost

in PvP

Posted by: chrisnx.1674

chrisnx.1674

Guards are not op, i play one.
I thing a mesmer is op, the shield for example.
But warriors are a joke the same as thiefs.
btw 3 people take the two classes which are broken the most. that’s a big reason for the lose.
In my opinion guards are in a good spot. we do a heck lot of damage, but we are squishy and vournable on conditions.

in PvP

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Warriors are good. Played with one yesterday. We som 6 out of 7 games. Not easy, but close call games. Agree mesmers are hard to get down.

in PvP

Posted by: Adjust.6903

Adjust.6903

Maybe it’s due to the classes I play but I find trap spamming dh laughable. I’m league solo queueing on my tempest aura and my condi revenant. life’s good Mayne. I still have to try out chronomancer however I’ll give that a go tomorrow

in PvP

Posted by: senki.1046

senki.1046

Warriors are good. Played with one yesterday. We som 6 out of 7 games. Not easy, but close call games. Agree mesmers are hard to get down.

Sorry then you don’t play in high elo

in PvP

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Dunno how much my mmr is. Can i check it?/think i have around 250 ranked games plsyed and 170 wins