Class based daily success is ridiculous

in PvP

Posted by: Static.2853

Static.2853

Hello fella

Today, if you play ranger or elem and you win you get your 3rd point for your daily reward. Unforrtunately, it leads to this : 2 ranger /2elem (including me) on my team, 4 ranger / 1 elem on the other side.
I play elem every days, and I can tell you the elem and the ranger on the other team discover the skills as they launched it.

There is a problem of class repartition in the queue, so many elem/inge/thief in the queue, and what Anet do ? They unbalance it harder. Where is the fun ? Do you really think that forcing people to play a class for 3 match a day make them happy ?
The purpose of the daily event update was to not force us to play what we don’t want to. You force us to play with people who don’t know there class, and this parameter isn’t even a part of the MMR (class parameter is disabled as Justin said few weeks ago)

Oh, and by the way : I won 500-271, so the 4 ranger and the elem beginner ? They lost ~2 or 3 points on the ladder, and can restart a game for the daily success, and probably loose ladder points again and again.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Sebastian.4610

Sebastian.4610

hard to read what your saying. Hot join if you want to finish the daily easily.