Class stacking...

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Was it that hard spread thieves more evenly across teams?

Fun fact, this wouldn’t be issue on first place, if thieves weren’t nerfed to the helpless pet status on purpose and could actually hold their ground w/o heavily relying on team to do well.
Triple necro is fine, triple guard is fine, triple engi is actually broken as hell, triple thief – you better be 10 times better than enemy team if you want to win.

Either matchmaking or balance team fail, your pick.

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

Although beggars Bindle is pretty appropriate, team ranger danger has no ranger

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Stack 5 guardians 3 bunkers/decap 2 full blown damage all DH you will never go back ever.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Stack 5 guardians 3 bunkers/decap 2 full blown damage all DH you will never go back ever.

Gz you have now whined about each one of the 5 remaining profession..when everything is nerfed to ele levels…you will lose your “job”, hope you have a plan B for the future

Class stacking...

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Mannnn, dat frequency too lol

Attachments:

All is Vain~

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

It’s thief day what do you expect?

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Fun fact, this wouldn’t be issue on first place, if thieves weren’t nerfed to the helpless pet status on purpose and could actually hold their ground w/o heavily relying on team to do well.

It’s worse since no bunker support meta build. But at least, it’s easy for you to “kill” things up.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Class stacking...

in PvP

Cynz.9437

It’s thief day what do you expect?

This is not all from same day.

All is Vain~

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

There’s definitely something going wrong with MM right now. They claimed that matches would be more even, but so far most matches are exactly the same as last season, except this time I’m on the losing side. Every…single…game has had at least one DH on each team, and more often than not, two to three on one team. My last game had three on the enemy team and two on my team. Guess who won because stomping was impossible.

The “meta” DH spec has how many CCs? Shield 5, Heal trap, ToF, F1. Guess how many are instant cast? Only the trap heal isn’t. F1 does require another skill to use though, so I suppose it’s instant in the sense that the pull itself is, but it takes time to set up.

But throw in a second DH and those CCs are doubled. Throw in a third, and they’re tripled. Imagine that with a Berserker…oh wait, Zerker CCs are single target… that actually makes them mildly balanced!

For the love of God, when are you going to increase cast times of traps?

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I saw 7 guards in a game once, and I barely play since my main elementalist class has been completely destroyed by the “balance” team ever since HoT’s release.

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Lucred.1802

Lucred.1802

There’s definitely something going wrong with MM right now. They claimed that matches would be more even, but so far most matches are exactly the same as last season, except this time I’m on the losing side. Every…single…game has had at least one DH on each team, and more often than not, two to three on one team. My last game had three on the enemy team and two on my team. Guess who won because stomping was impossible.

The “meta” DH spec has how many CCs? Shield 5, Heal trap, ToF, F1. Guess how many are instant cast? Only the trap heal isn’t. F1 does require another skill to use though, so I suppose it’s instant in the sense that the pull itself is, but it takes time to set up.

But throw in a second DH and those CCs are doubled. Throw in a third, and they’re tripled. Imagine that with a Berserker…oh wait, Zerker CCs are single target… that actually makes them mildly balanced!

For the love of God, when are you going to increase cast times of traps?

You will continue to see overload numbers of DH’s in matches until ANet realises they overtuned them by about 300%.

Last 2 matches I was the only non-guard on either team. Yep. 10 players, 9 guards. Both matches, the team that was all 5 guards won. By a lot. Because if you’re not a guard or druid you die nearly instantly to guards with their instant, unblockable, 800(?) range spear-pull-into-trap.

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

I actually played a match against 4 thieves and a necro on capricorn. That team won. The 4 thieves were a team believe it or not and quite good, and while I being a warrior could handle them the rest of my team could not. My team was dying everywhere lol.

So, with class stacking, the skill of the people on each team still counts to some degree.

Class stacking...

in PvP

Cynz.9437

I actually played a match against 4 thieves and a necro on capricorn. That team won. The 4 thieves were a team believe it or not and quite good, and while I being a warrior could handle them the rest of my team could not. My team was dying everywhere lol.

So, with class stacking, the skill of the people on each team still counts to some degree.

lol unranked

All is Vain~

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Class stacking is not the problem. The problem is unbalanced skill of the stacked class.
If each class has wheight 1, five of the same class needs have wheight 5. If they have more than 5, means that something on that class is unbalanced.

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

True for example, You would never see thief stacking… or would you?

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Class stacking...

in PvP

Cynz.9437

…aaandddd another day with 3 thieves on my team. I love how it is daily occurrence. Dear dev team either fix thief class or matchmaking. The current combination of those just doesn’t work.

P.S. surely i can switch (which i did) but it is just work around for the bad design. I don’t see why players should be punished for devs poor decisions.

Attachments:

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

Was it that hard spread thieves more evenly across teams?

Triple necro is fine, triple guard is fine, triple engi is actually broken as hell, triple thief – you better be 10 times better than enemy team if you want to win.

Either matchmaking or balance team fail, your pick.

class stacking is soo bad… it’s since the first season we complained about this and arenanet did nothing, i mean , the problem isn’t about ppl thta rerolling is about ppl that want to play with 1 cass or maybe they can play only 1 class and they are put in a team with other 2-3 same classes… it’s soo kittened….

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked yet a moderator doesn’t like it when people post match ups even if all it shows are the classes. Or it’s only the ones hat shows the over balance of DHs being played.

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been locked yet a moderator doesn’t like it when people post match ups even if all it shows are the classes. Or it’s only the ones hat shows the over balance of DHs being played.

I think their budget for the current game must be running thin considering the last balance patch. They probably have everyone rushing on the expansion.

Class stacking...

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

I think their budget for the current game must be running thin considering the last balance patch. They probably have everyone rushing on the expansion.

Just yesterday they closed a thread saying don’t post match ups and it only showed the blue team having 4 DHs and 1 Thief. The Mods reasoning was Posting match ups are not allowed on the forums.