in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

Really? Good things for my warrior!!!!

Class stacking is DEFINITIVELY not working

in PvP

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

lol yesterday because of the dailies my team had 4 turret engis, the other team 5 thieves. xD

in PvP

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

First match of yesterday was 4 thiefs and 1 engi vs 3 thiefs,1 ranger and a necro, was fun tho.

in PvP

Posted by: Spazza.6024

Spazza.6024

Faced 4 necros and an engy yesterday. Was awesome.

I was perma feared but they at least they forgot to throw other conditions on me when they feared me so i always seemed to live.

Necro Main – Spazzcromancer
Necro Alt – Spazza The Troll

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

i been taking screen shots of almost all my matches since the 2nd. i have sooo many triple class and double doubles. my favorite is 2 of each on both teams and everyone is solo (ive asked a couple times). whatever spvp is crap now, too many little things that makes me feel like im wasting time rather than enjoying my time.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Laserbolt.6731

Laserbolt.6731

Small number of people in the queue, ya gotta eventually put somebody together with somebody.

Scrapper: “Frank from Research”

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

What the OP and others forget is people duo queueing. Had two thieves on my team who were queuing together, and another thief. Somehow we still won.

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

im getting double thieves several times in a row now, and zero thieves on the other team. when I get double thieves I know im going to lose for sure.

in PvP

Posted by: Aenye.2390

Aenye.2390

necros, necros and necros
one pop lich mash 111 harder and calls it skill
second just stands to proc reapers protection +nightmare and says that he has no mobility, oh dear
i’m really starting to hate this prof
even if it’s second in number of matches on my account

Powerpuff Alex
Yeah I don’t really play the game any longer – whaddya think I am doing on forums?

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

im getting double thieves several times in a row now, and zero thieves on the other team. when I get double thieves I know im going to lose for sure.

LOL . . . . or double mesmer same . . .

in PvP

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

Class stacking is not working and they add daily point like win 1 match with X class…
GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(edited by pelle ossa.9705)

in PvP

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

LOL . . . . or double mesmer same . . .

I had 3 thieves on my team in one match, with me on necro and a mesmer. We lost. That was the worst this feature has been for me so far.

in PvP

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

had a match w/ 3 mesmers on my team last night… surprisingly… we won.

Sanctum of Rall

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

had a match w/ 3 mesmers on my team last night… surprisingly… we won.

surprisingly indeed . . .

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

The scoring that works against multiple of the same class is working… there just are so many it can’t hold back the flood.

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

The scoring that works against multiple of the same class is working… there just are so many it can’t hold back the flood.

so can you at least try to put them on different teams?

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

Next

It does try, in fact the scoring on checks for duplicates at the team level. It’s just being overshadowed by other things.

Part of the problem is that mm is holding these players back, trying to find them matches where they’re unique… but eventually it gets overshadowed by other scoring rules (like the age score, which is used to compensate for long queue times) and they all dump into the same match.

Another part of the problem is we will not do anything about pre-mades with duplicate professions, other than the scoring penalty they take, but that only means longer queue times.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

(edited by Justin ODell.9517)

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

It does try, in fact the scoring on checks for duplicates at the team level. It’s just being overshadowed by other things.

Part of the problem is that mm is holding these players back, trying to find them matches where they’re unique… but eventually it gets overshadowed by other scoring rules (like the age score, which is used to compensate for long queue times) and they all dump into the same match.

Another part of the problem is we will not do anything about pre-mades with duplicate teams, other than the scoring penalty they take, but that only means longer queue times.

What about removing the totally dumb profession specific dailies ?

in PvP

Posted by: Vamp Rook.7835

Vamp Rook.7835

3 MM at my team. Class stacking is not working and winner daily shoud be removed.

in PvP

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

It was immediately obvious what problems the profession-specific dailies were going to cause. I’m not sure how you guys didn’t see it. All the dailies need to be much more broad, but especially pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Another part of the problem is we will not do anything about pre-mades with duplicate professions, other than the scoring penalty they take, but that only means longer queue times.

Double thief is a team composition that is the hardest on a pug team. Can you just obliterate having more than 1 thief on a single team?

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Crell.6401

Crell.6401

Is there a concern that the new ‘Win with X Profession’ dailies are causing a lot of people to flood the queue with those classes?

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

“,,,but eventually it gets overshadowed by other scoring rules (like the age score, which is used to compensate for long queue times) and they all dump into the same match.”

I.e. matchmaking is only used for the first few minutes. Then off you go into whatever.

Small queues. That’s the issue.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

2 minutes minimum, 8 minutes maximum was the last info about that provided by Justin.
People are already kittening about queue times regardless of good matchups.

Anet can’t win :p. It’s a population issue first and foremost.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Previous

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

2 minutes minimum, 8 minutes maximum

2 minutes average. Some people will be higher, some lower.

Server Programmer (sPvP)

in PvP

Posted by: Silversteen.1360

Silversteen.1360

I would not care about 3 thiefs in a team as long as I won’t get punished for profession change. Honestly, I played many matches last hours and won them but I had to change my profession because of the setup (3 thiefs, 3 rangers and so on) and I lose every match now. That is stupid.. because cba to play with 3 rangers versus 2 guards, 2 warriors and 1 thief.

Could you please remove that?
At the moment, winning or losing is just pure chance because it depends on the professions and skill of your team which you can’t influence. (SoloQ)

Look attachments, that’s how it is working when you can’t reroll.
The whole day..

Attachments:

(edited by Silversteen.1360)

in PvP

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

I would not care about 3 thiefs in a team as long as I won’t get punished for profession change.

This honestly seems like a reasonable compromise.

Justin, if the class comps in matches can’t be balanced for whatever reason, I don’t think the restriction on changing classes retains legitimacy in that match any longer.

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I would not care about 3 thiefs in a team as long as I won’t get punished for profession change.

This honestly seems like a reasonable compromise.

Justin, if the class comps in matches can’t be balanced for whatever reason, I don’t think the restriction on changing classes retains legitimacy in that match any longer.

agreed.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Sooo here we go

Attachments:

Ark 2nd Account