Class stacking sucks

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

So, matchmaking has drastically improved since the start of the new league system, but there’s one issue that really takes the enjoyment out of matches:

Class stacking

I mean, I get it. There need to be some sacrifices to keep queue teams low, but when I see 3 thieves, no necros on one team and 3 necros, no thieves on the other team, there’s just no good reason for this.

Please, at the very least, keep there from ever being more than 2 of the same class on any team. I’d gladly wait an extra few minutes if this is what it took to pull it off.

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

Give us profession based mmr, no class stacking in queues even if people are premade, and no class swapping.

It will create much better matches and will make it impossible for players to stack a match so the comp is in their favor. Plus it will allow other players to get used to new classes before competing at a level their main is at.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Give us profession based mmr, no class stacking in queues even if people are premade, and no class swapping.

It will create much better matches and will make it impossible for players to stack a match so the comp is in their favor. Plus it will allow other players to get used to new classes before competing at a level their main is at.

Completele support this. Well maybe one class can be +1 (out of premade) to compensate class distributuion because if 30% in Q are one class matchmaking for them won´t work annymore and you can´t or should not force people to abandon the class they like to play.

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I think its a good idea to remove class stacking. It would be hard to implement though because of people switching classes before fights and finding teams when you are duo queuing.

A better idea could be amulet stacking. Only 2 amulets with condi damage in it is allowed on the team. Only 2 amulets with power and ferocity is allowed on the team. Only 1 amulet with healing power is allowed on the team.

Bad Elementalist

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

A better idea could be amulet stacking. Only 2 amulets with condi damage in it is allowed on the team. Only 2 amulets with power and ferocity is allowed on the team. Only 1 amulet with healing power is allowed on the team.

That would have been fine back when every build was viable.. it’s definitely not needed now :/

Removing class stacking
It would remedy several issues… Matchmaking being #1.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

No, that’s kittening dumb.

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

No, that’s kittening dumb.

okay.

Bad Elementalist

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Anet: refuses to balance classes out, insists on certain classes being unable to do certain functions (e.g. thief can’t 1v1 nor hold point). Yet still insists on such games:

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: MomentofWeakness.1246

MomentofWeakness.1246

Anet: refuses to balance classes out, insists on certain classes being unable to do certain functions (e.g. thief can’t 1v1 nor hold point). Yet still insists on such games:

No one swapped? I play in legendary too, people generally are more willing to swap there or multi-class. . .I am surprised that no one did. Even so, how come you don’t swap off thief if you see 2 others?

Its Choo – 250,000 Kills in WvW and Counting…
WvW Commander – NA PST
Sexiest Level 80 Charr Guardian In The Game

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Take note how no one complains about three engis or necroes on a side except for the opposing team. #Balance #Esports lol

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

I think its a good idea to remove class stacking. It would be hard to implement though because of people switching classes before fights and finding teams when you are duo queuing.

No for the love of god leave amulets alone and I agree with the other guy . The no amulet stacking is just dumb. No class stacking I agree with.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

No one swapped? I play in legendary too, people generally are more willing to swap there or multi-class. . .I am surprised that no one did. Even so, how come you don’t swap off thief if you see 2 others?

Nah, we did swap (and won actually) it is just comical how all 3 thieves got stacked on 1 team while Anet insists on thieves being weak in 1v1 and unable to hold points in a game that is all about holding points.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Class stacking sucks

in PvP

Posted by: Celine.6857

Celine.6857

Class stacking is one of my single biggest pet hates in PvP and I made a thread about it before this season started.

It’s not allowed in pro league so why should we put up with it? I don’t care if queue times are longer, so long as I don’t get put against 3+necros on a premade guild team using voice chat.

When I play with my guild mates I don’t allow more than 2 of the same class.

Samantha
Guild: Creators of Destiny Awakening [CDA] Disabled GW2 gamer; love all aspects of GW2!
Champion: Magus, Illusionist, Phantom and Shadow