Communication with PvP Community

in PvP

Posted by: Noil.7816

Noil.7816

With the end of the ESL era and most of the SPVP players leaving the game, I wonder why Anet doesn’t communicate at all with the PVP community. Many proposals have been made on how to save what is left of gw2 PVP and maybe even rekindle some enthusiasm for the game (particularly by Sindrener). However, not the slightest bit of information regarding ANets vision of future PVP has been released. If Anet won’t engage no more in matters of PVP and all ideas, hopes and proposals are in vain, it would at least be nice to know.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

has it ever crossed your mind, that perhaps, oh perhaps they just don’t give a care?

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Honestly they should bury the current PvP model and come out with GvG.

I don’t see anything else they can do that could completely revitalize the game like a GvG game mode would.

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

They don’t say anything because if they say anything and don’t do it then we will all eat them alive for not doing it. Either that or we keep asking for when it’s coming.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

I find incredibly disgusting fact that ESL had to speak for Arena.net that is the end…

Like i said weeks ago…devs abandoned pvp completely.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

d e d g a e m

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Hahahaha there is a pretty good youtube video with blu and OE talking about what ANet could do better.

The first thing OE says is more frequent patches and communication with the community . That was like 3 years ago like right around WTS 1.

At this point is safe to say a Zebra cant change its stripes.