Compassionate Banner skill? is this a joke?

in PvP

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Before the patch it said on the tooltip for compassionate banner depending on your healing power to heal for 4k when you use it. However the tooltip was bugged and it only heal for 900hp.

After the patch the tooltip for compassionate banner was changed to the bugged data that heals for 900hp. I am confused why the tooltip change to 900hp heal instead of corrected healing for 4k hp.

I play a bunker regen warrior and even though they can only do, but so much in competitive pvp / pve. Having compassionate banner healing for 900hp instead of the actual tooltip that was displayed for more than 5months is really upsetting and absurd. I can’t keep my teammates up and myself using a heal like that in tight situations.

Roll a different profession some may say? In that case don’t make anything for a regen warrior at all like get rid of the healing power stat in banner of tactics skill and replace it with condition duration so that compassionate banner can add more conditions on to a player / npc.

I understand the devs are always busy with their stuff, but if they actually take the time studying every possibility profession build in the game. I’m sure the game would be a lot better than waiting every month for more disappointments each patch note that are displayed for professions.

Pineapples

in PvP

Posted by: reedju.5786

reedju.5786

This patch fixed alot of tool tip errors. More than like 4k healing was the bugged info for 5 months, not the fact that it healed for 900.

Black Avarice

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

I wish they could just give an explanation why they think that’s a suitable heal for that skill for a healing bunker banner warrior. 900 healing for a skill is not an appealing number for those with a high healing power.

Pineapples

in PvP

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Yeah 900 is a piddly amount. It should be 4k!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

4k healing to potentially 5 players = 20k HP healing.

A teammate picks up the banner and uses the healing = another 20k HP healing.

Another teammate picks up banner = another instant 20k HP heal.

Etc.

Yeah, no. Not going to happen. Also, I think the banner actually was buffed, though. It used to heal for 450 HP (not including Regeneration). Pitiful, yes. Now it heals for 900 HP, so double that.

in PvP

Posted by: Acandis.3250

Acandis.3250

What zone said. Why would you think a 4k heal would ever be on a 10s character specific CD. That would be ridiculously OP

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

Etc.

Yeah, no. Not going to happen. Also, I think the banner actually was buffed, though. It used to heal for 450 HP (not including Regeneration). Pitiful, yes. Now it heals for 900 HP, so double that.

I highly doubt everyone would receive the same of amount healing when using compassionate banner unless everyone in that group happens to have healing power. If that would be the case since then it should be a shared cool down. I know for sure everyone want roll a healing warrior because they’re use to them being a monster truck profession than a muscular medical field nurse in heels.

Being solo with this build can be rough because you are not putting a lot of damage out as other professions. If the heals have to be very low they can at least buff Healing signet regen and Adrenal Health a bit. If 4k is a lot for compassionate healing when having high healing power then reduce it by 50% making it 2k. Otherwise there is really no point on making a bunker healing warrior.

That is one way of cutting off the diversity build for them.

Pineapples

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Etc.

I highly doubt everyone would receive the same of amount healing when using compassionate banner unless everyone in that group happens to have healing power. If that would be the case since then it should be a shared cool down. I know for sure everyone want roll a healing warrior because they’re use to them being a monster truck profession than a muscular medical field nurse in heels.

Being solo with this build can be rough because you are not putting a lot of damage out as other professions. If the heals have to be very low they can at least buff Healing signet regen and Adrenal Health a bit. If 4k is a lot for compassionate healing when having high healing power then reduce it by 50% making it 2k. Otherwise there is really no point on making a bunker healing warrior.

That is one way of cutting off the diversity build for them.

It is a 2k heal currently, counting regen.

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

It is a 2k heal currently, counting regen.

Do you think it will get there in a tight situation in 7 secs and I am not talking about stationary fights. I’m speaking in both fields pvp / pve.

Edit: You also have to remember not everyone is going to pick up the banner and have the same result of healing regen either especially if the high healing power player is not presented there.

Pineapples

(edited by Brutalistik.6473)

in PvP

Posted by: FenGuild.1097

FenGuild.1097

Well I understand the OP point because bunker warriors are really crappy to play overall. Their condition system is about as crappy as a thief since they have nothing passively to remove it off let alone cool down utilities. I rather have a guardian or elementalist to take healing regen job than a warrior because lets face it. Warriors profession is not compatible in the pvp field especially as a bunker and their burst heals are horrifically disgusting . It’s actually funny to see one in action and sure they can probably beat a few professions such like wars and thief only, but that’s their potential.

How often do you see a bunker healing warrior participate in pvp anyway or in pve? Not many at all cause it is mundane to play one lols.

in PvP

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Before the patch it said on the tooltip for compassionate banner depending on your healing power to heal for 4k when you use it. However the tooltip was bugged and it only heal for 900hp.

After the patch the tooltip for compassionate banner was changed to the bugged data that heals for 900hp. I am confused why the tooltip change to 900hp heal instead of corrected healing for 4k hp.

I play a bunker regen warrior and even though they can only do, but so much in competitive pvp / pve. Having compassionate banner healing for 900hp instead of the actual tooltip that was displayed for more than 5months is really upsetting and absurd. I can’t keep my teammates up and myself using a heal like that in tight situations.

Roll a different profession some may say? In that case don’t make anything for a regen warrior at all like get rid of the healing power stat in banner of tactics skill and replace it with condition duration so that compassionate banner can add more conditions on to a player / npc.

I understand the devs are always busy with their stuff, but if they actually take the time studying every possibility profession build in the game. I’m sure the game would be a lot better than waiting every month for more disappointments each patch note that are displayed for professions.

So many of us play the game to help others – true healers and we are being ignored – your point is well taken by me as a frustrated wanna-be-healer in this game.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in PvP

atheria.2837

Well I understand the OP point because bunker warriors are really crappy to play overall. Their condition system is about as crappy as a thief since they have nothing passively to remove it off let alone cool down utilities. I rather have a guardian or elementalist to take healing regen job than a warrior because lets face it. Warriors profession is not compatible in the pvp field especially as a bunker and their burst heals are horrifically disgusting . It’s actually funny to see one in action and sure they can probably beat a few professions such like wars and thief only, but that’s their potential.

How often do you see a bunker healing warrior participate in pvp anyway or in pve? Not many at all cause it is mundane to play one lols.

I don’t know why you think that your last statement was funny in the least.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in PvP

atheria.2837

What zone said. Why would you think a 4k heal would ever be on a 10s character specific CD. That would be ridiculously OP

Doesn’t have to be AOE for gosh sakes – can be limited to the holder and the creator – how about thinking outside the darned box for once here.

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

Bunker warriors aren’t crappy at all when you learn to play them. You just have to know what direction you want to take them. For instance I chose the healing route, but with the confusion of the compassionate banner skill bugged. I did not think it would change to this which why I was upset just like the elementalists. To me like any other class that have good regen or burst heals. I thought Compassionate banner would make up for it. I can say without healing signet and the banner trait regen. There isn’t much for bunker warriors in the battlefield because adrenal health is not connected with healing power.

Pineapples

in PvP

Posted by: FenGuild.1097

FenGuild.1097

I don’t know why you think that your last statement was funny in the least.

Haha probably because a lot of players view warriors as He-man instead of healing He-man which do exists, but not in MMO games.

Doesn’t have to be AOE for gosh sakes – can be limited to the holder and the creator – how about thinking outside the darned box for once here.

The way I see this idea is that the teammates gets half of the heal. If the warrior gets 4k heal then the allies get 2k…something like that. I do not like using banners personally because players in pvp may pick it up when you are defending a node. This what makes a bunker warrior crappy in my view because without the banner regeneration is just a lesser underpowered warrior.

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

That would be nice being only limited to the holder and there is FenGuild idea allies gets half of the compassionate banner skill heal. That way some people won’t view it as a OP ability which it isn’t when they try out a healing bunker warrior.

Pineapples

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Ele’s could literally full life heal someone else (20k HEALING TO 1 ALLY) a few months ago.
D/D eles can still heal for more than 4k aoe just from water attunement and dodge rolls.
Having a bunker warrior…
we are talking about a warrior…
Be able to aoe heal for 4k from an otherwise bad? utility is nothing OP in the slightest.

In PvP I would still call that subpar.