Complete channel to capture points

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

They should make it to where you need to complete an uninterrupted channel to capture a point (like getting map buffs), instead of having to stand in a circle uncontested for however many seconds. Will definitely add a lot more room for creative gameplay, much more than the ‘throw a couple bunkers on a point and call it good’ gameplay we’ve had for years now.

in PvP

Posted by: Woof.8246

Woof.8246

Or some random areas near the cap bases will be highlighed , which whoever stands there can cap the base even in a 1v1 stalements , but in the same he must be on his toes so he wont get knockback or killed from the aoes placed there :P

Evade+Doghes+Blocks dont contribute there

Edit: different areas will be highlighted every 15 sec , so we can imobilize them or fear or use teleports to catch them offguard

Attachments:

Captain Kuro

(edited by Woof.8246)

in PvP

Posted by: Mefiq.7039

Mefiq.7039

OR whoever random word will apear on everyone team, who writes it on mapchat 1st will get 100 points…

and seriously op, you idea is rly bad and would break the game even more… You rly want Revs Druids and Bunker mesremrs instantcapping points with quickness?

“Im speaker of Truth” – Mefiq.7039 2015

(edited by Mefiq.7039)

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

It’s an idea but it won’t improve much of the current game state.

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

I think conquest is fine as it is, and I’m having a blast making my way through Ruby.

I am of course anticipating the next balance patch as much as everyone else, but I’m fairly certain that ArenaNet will release it when ArenaNet is ready to release it. I can only hope for the best and pray that things aren’t over-buffed or over-nerfed when it finally hits.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

OR whoever random word will apear on everyone team, who writes it on mapchat 1st will get 100 points…

and seriously op, you idea is rly bad and would break the game even more… You rly want Revs Druids and Bunker mesremrs instantcapping points with quickness?

Make quickness not work on cap points.

There, I just made your comment completely irrelevant.

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Oh ye, pls let’s have even less caps and games end up 0-0 now.