Completely Broken Roster System

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

I just finished a team Queue PvP match, and exited the match, and left the mists.

2 seconds later, my team’s ‘Queue pops’ even though I had no received any invites, let alone accepted any, and there is no way for me to get in, while my teammates fight, outnumbered.

As we speak, I am getting a stack of dishonoured and a free loss. Sweet! Good thing this game’s still in Beta.

Edit:

Apparently.. no roster was even sent out, but we all ‘accepted’ it and ‘submitted’ it without any player input.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Justin ODell.9517

Justin ODell.9517

PvP Server Programmer

How long ago did this happen?

Server Programmer (sPvP)
Isle of Janthir: Flux, Latch, Aegir

in PvP

Posted by: manysongsgw.2931

manysongsgw.2931

This just now happened to me. I took screenshots. I was halfway through the match, and somehow abruptly sent to the heart of the mists loading screen. Once I loaded in, I received the queue pop which said match in progress. So I click on Go Now, nothing happened. I spam it, and nothing happens. I opened the PvP window, and click the Go Now there, and nothing happened.

I closed my client, reopened Gw2.exe, loaded in, and was finally able to enter the match with about 20 seconds before it started. Somehow the match that already had progress had restarted, and it was now 4(my team) v 2. I felt bad for the other team because it was an even 5v5 solo q before the kicking of players. Slowly the other players loaded in, but it was too late for them to win.

Guild Wars 1 Player of 4+ years
IGN: Valkyrie Friisong
Lvl 80 Warrior

(edited by manysongsgw.2931)

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Under 30 seconds ago.

Apparently the same thing happened to one of their teammates, so it was a 4v4.

It was the same players, on the same map. It’s like the match restarted, after finishing, and pulled most of the people back in, but not all.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

Not sure what is happening but sPvP is seriously screwed up today.

- I won a SoloQ and didn’t get the win, the other team did.
- I had a 5v1.
- I had a 3v2.
- I had a match that didn’t start – It was just us waiting for about 5 minutes until we got kicked out.

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Everyone in the mists got kicked out of their match, the match restarted, and nobody could get in. I was able to get in after re-logging. Started off 3v2, eventually ended 4v5. Got to lose the same match twice in a row!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

I was in the middle of a SoloQ and everyone was kicked. It appears lot of people were because the lobby was full of people complaining (we should get a free legendary for emotional damages) and now when I try to get into a tournament nothing happens. When I click “Go Now” the button disappears. This is occurring at approximately 8:00pm est on 4/17/2014.

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Not sure what is happening but sPvP is seriously screwed up today.

- I won a SoloQ and didn’t get the win, the other team did.
- I had a 5v1.
- I had a 3v2.
- I had a match that didn’t start – It was just us waiting for about 5 minutes until we got kicked out.

Whoa, man. You are having a worse day than I am, then. Sorry that GW2 is being so wonky for you.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

After relogging I was able to get into my tournament, though I was down 350 points and one of two people on my team. For this, I deserve not one but two free legendaries in-game (or mail me one lemon bar and we’ll call it even).

in PvP

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

The solo queue system is broken at the moment also. I can’t even accept my queue right now.

Attachments:

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

re-logging fixed the issue for me have you guys re-logged?

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

There is something really odd going on with sPvP. I got frozen on Skyhammer multiple times, a couple of times on gun gate and two or three times even in mid air on jumping platforms. People in lobby also report a ton of disconnects and other bugs that are related to queuing etc.

in PvP

Posted by: Nabbo.2845

Nabbo.2845

It happened to me 4 times today. And when it happened my brother got redirected as well at the exact same time, though he was in an entirely different game.

in PvP

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Happened to me too. Made a post about it. The 4v1 post.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

this happen to me once about couple of weeks ago it happen when countdown for new update pops.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Ozie.4176

Ozie.4176

Apparently the same thing happened to one of their teammates, so it was a 4v4.

I was the the guy on the other team that this happened to, can confirm.

in PvP

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

This happened to me too.

Breakdown:

*was in the middle of a tPvP game(near the end)
*received pop-up message about new build
*match ended
*kicked to launcher patching
*loaded back into the game
*got a message that the match was ready

How is the match ready when I didn’t even queue again?

in PvP

Posted by: rhycochet.5268

rhycochet.5268

happened to me last night, but instead i was randomly kicked from a soloq match similar to a dc, but i checked internet, gw2.com and these forums while i was trying to get back in the game…everything was fine EXCEPT the game client wouldn’t let me log in, the client timer gets stuck at 0secs left and “Play Now” or whatever it says was grayed out. I tried reloading game client about 8 times and I was finally let in, except we were down 350~ points and of course people thought I dc’d.

It was the first time ever I thought a dc hack could’ve been real.

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

This happened to me too.

Breakdown:

*was in the middle of a tPvP game(near the end)
*received pop-up message about new build
*match ended
*kicked to launcher patching
*loaded back into the game
*got a message that the match was ready
How is the match ready when I didn’t even queue again?

New builds *really* mess things up - a couple of patches ago I got a stack of dishonour for a match that I played from start to finish.
The stack was applied at the start of the match, and I was actually playing ranked PvP with the debuff active (since I’d already gotten a couple of other stacks the previous weekend).
I wasn’t allowed to play PvP for like 4 hours after the patch launched because of the debuff.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Extreme rubberbanding at times too.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Eaglemut.6348

Eaglemut.6348

Similar thing happened to me as well about 2 days ago, except there were no disconnects. Basically the game was very close and nearly finished when suddenly everyone got thrown back into HotM. Few seconds later the match restarted itself with the same teams. I’m not really complaining as it was a very close and long match again, had fun.